What A Funny Lot They Are

Had a call from Honda Offering me a Special Deal on Plastic Rubbish, , you know the Junk, Spoilers, Twin Bean Can Exhausts , and Air Dams that have noo Efect under 100 MPH. I Politely declined. What would be nice though,seeing as i live in the Mountains, could you change the Headlights from Halloween Pumpkins to something useful, and set them not to blind others. No we cant,but the Shop next Door does some Superb Lighting. DAY GOT De ANGEL EYES allready.I Didnt know they did anything usefull for vision other than State im a Wannabe Plonker. Ah Well .TIT.coffee1.gif

My Wife made a good point. The Renters Tint was too much, you only have mild tint on your cars. True enough, but i find all standard power too low in unlit areas . It has a Bulls Eye looking thing,and a normal looking one, so bunging in a couple of cheapoes from Lotus is out. Guess ill need RR3000 Suggestion. The Shop by Honda seems a bit Mudflaps n Helo Kitty to me.Thanks.coffee1.gif

My Wife made a good point. The Renters Tint was too much, you only have mild tint on your cars. True enough, but i find all standard power too low in unlit areas . It has a Bulls Eye looking thing,and a normal looking one, so bunging in a couple of cheapoes from Lotus is out. Guess ill need RR3000 Suggestion. The Shop by Honda seems a bit Mudflaps n Helo Kitty to me.Thanks.coffee1.gif

Cheapos from the Tesco Lotus will just give you the color of Xenon and not more light at al sometimes even less light.

The Korean sets a friend of mine uses in his Ford Ranger for over a year and so far they didn t let him down.

While the chinese set I used before let me down on one side at the same daybah.gif

Plenty of Shops in Bkk, ill just have to wait, i get it on Friday,so a run down there might be a good idea. Then i can start moaning about all the bits i dont like, or shall i do a Cruze type post, Its Better than a Benz Bullshit style.w00t.gif

Plenty of Shops in Bkk, ill just have to wait, i get it on Friday,so a run down there might be a good idea. Then i can start moaning about all the bits i dont like, or shall i do a Cruze type post, Its Better than a Benz Bullshit style.w00t.gif

Or as it's not special you could keep it to yourself laugh.png .

I am not Wandrinstar , i tuned into him and a few others i liked , even Kartman and Spoon just to see who they put down next !!, Woodsie i cant recal.I rated MRO for Info, and Killer Queen was entertaining, hard to believe he did that awfull deed.

You seem quite a lot like 'wandrinstar' reincarnated.

Cha ching!!

BTW those accessories you mentioned wandrin...... Sorry..... I mean Ace, do have an effect under 100MPH but most of it's a negative effect on a daily driver, increased weight, increased drag, reduced fuel mileage, but they look good... giggle.gifcoffee1.gif

Edited by WarpSpeed

Cha ching!!

BTW those accessories you mentioned wandrin...... Sorry..... I mean Ace, do have an effect under 100MPH but most of it's a negative effect on a daily driver, increased weight, increased drag, reduced fuel mileage, but they look good... giggle.gifcoffee1.gif

Yes a waste of money.

The worst is the odd old sedan fitted with a huge spoiler on the back, what a moron, but okay gives me a good laugh. Many young Thai dudes seems to like it.

Cha ching!!

Yes a waste of money.

The worst is the odd old sedan fitted with a huge spoiler on the back, what a moron, but okay gives me a good laugh. Many young Thai dudes seems to like it.

Perhaps the Fortuna(Tuna in WS speak) had them fittedtongue.png

I am not Wandrinstar , i tuned into him and a few others i liked , even Kartman and Spoon just to see who they put down next !!, Woodsie i cant recal.I rated MRO for Info, and Killer Queen was entertaining, hard to believe he did that awfull deed.

Tuned in before you became a forum member. Hmm, I see.........clap2.gif

Anyway, you're entertaining all the same.

look below Woodentop. it reads .1 member,0Guest,0 anonymous user and Me. Geritt.??. Jeez theres some Thikoes here. But not you.giggle.gif

look below Woodentop. it reads .1 member,0Guest,0 anonymous user and Me. Geritt.??. Jeez theres some Thikoes here. But not you.giggle.gif

As I said entertaining. Talk a lot of rubbish, but fun to read.

Thank you those who gave me Headlight Info. Mooching round the Service area, i spotted a CRV with the hood up.and there i spied a box with Hi Def something. Customer Car i asked .?. No Manager Boss Car. Just like Magic they became available and are doing the same today. Thanks again, Runner and BSJ. thumbsup.gif