St.patrick's Day Party

tayto

[attachmentid=6808]Hi.We are having a St.Patrick's day party on the 17th March in Woodys bar, Jet Yod Road.

Free food..European/Thai.

Irish music.Starts about 7.30.

Wear something green.Everyone welcome.

post-8092-1141911504_thumb.jpg

Edited by tayto

sound fun... thanks for invite .. but too bad im afraid i'll be on tour at that time... will stay home a week then donno where on earth i will be...

Have a nice summer time all... see u soon to whom that have my appointment!! hahaha :o:D

[attachmentid=6808]Hi.We are having a St.Patrick's day party on the 17th March in Woodys bar, Jet Yod Road.

Free food..European/Thai.

Irish music.Starts about 7.30.

Wear something green.Everyone welcome.

Thanks for the invitation, I will be in Chiang Rai at this time and will make every effort to attend. :D

sound fun... thanks for invite .. but too bad im afraid i'll be on tour at that time... will stay home a week then donno where on earth i will be...

Have a nice summer time all... see u soon to whom that have my appointment!! hahaha :D :D

U_U wherever you may be, have a great time. :o

I went to Woodys last week. It's a very kicked back bar with nice people running it. I'll try to come.

My last trip to Chaing Rai, I didn't get home until 5 am the next day. Needless to say, the wife wasn't happy...but I sure was.

Edited by richard10365