7-Eleven' Pork Products Contain Chicken

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wot! No horse?

in this case, neigh...

but in a shock new development, a large british owned supermarket chain has just admitted that its own brand lager contains 99.9% horse pi$$

Is that why the guy stood next to me in the toilets in the pub the other night, glanced down and said 'bloody hell mate you're like a horse'?

Wot! No horse?

in this case, neigh...

but in a shock new development, a large british owned supermarket chain has just admitted that its own brand lager contains 99.9% horse pi$$

Is that why the guy stood next to me in the toilets in the pub the other night, glanced down and said 'bloody hell mate you're like a horse'?

You sure he didn't say "bloody hell mate you pi$$ like a horse?

Frankly, I don't believe that ANY chilled or frozen burger on sale in Thailand, outside of a gourmet restaurant (think 300 baht+ burger) would contain as much as TWENTY PERCENT MEAT(!!!!), even if those are 2 different meats. By the way, when they say "pork meat" or "chicken meat", they mean "pork intestines", "chicken eyeballs", etc., when they refer to burgers in Thailand. Hey, eyeballs are not vegetables, so therefore they are meat. What are you complaining about?

The "meat" in chicken and pork "products" is often chicken offal and pork offal. Thai processed food ingredients should come as no surprise to Thais or Thai residents/visitors. The amount of food sickness and food poisoning cases in Thailand is incredible. No one publishes accurate figures on the number of emergency admissions of food and drink related sickness. Not only food, but bacteria on plates, pots, silverware, packageware..stocking shelves, ...etc.Thailand is a very high risk place. If you make it back to your kitchenette burner with your Thai prepared food, eat, and wake up the next day in good shape, drop to your knees immediately and pray and offer thanks to whatever God you think there might be even as an experiment. Buyer beware in Thailand.

I like the foot long chicken hot dogs from 7/11. They may have lizard meat in them for all I know but they still taste good.

I am reconsidering my like for hot dogs after I received this video of how they are made and also in light of yesterday's discussion of squatter/sit down toilets.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-620-1359739386-2.gi

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who eats any kind of meat from 7-11 or similar outlets is asking for trouble. You are buying the products of the industrial meat producers who are 1) some of the worst exploiters of the resources of this planet, 2) some of the worst maltreaters of animals, and 3) shameless stuffers of all kinds of junk into their products.

Only fools buy this stuff.

I guess that I googled more than you already, this is why I am vegan.

Yes, my friends also told me that we can die when crossing the road, of course, but the less roads you cross the less risk to die faster you have.

So keep eating you poisoned meat + my poisoned vegs, keep breathing polluted air and drinking alcohol, then it might start to be a lot of risk...

We cannot avoid the risk, but if we are smart we can reduce it. The truth and facts are said, I won't reply to this thread anymore because I know how much smart people always have something more to say even in front of evidences.

That's a strawman argument.

It's like saying "I don't eat vegetables because most consumed vegetables are french fries and potato chips"

There are plenty of healthy quality sources of animal proteins.

Don't eat cheap low quality food of any type.

Does it make a turd?

No....don't eat it again.

Yes...can't be that bad...carry on.

Uh your not supposed to eat the turds. Either from the animals or stuck to your soybeans.

You are aware that most sustainable permaculture farms need animal poop for fertilizer.

Watch some videos of Joel Salatin of Polyface farms. He was one of the farmers featured in Food Inc.