Big Difference Between Bangkok And Pattaya

infinity11

perhaps OP you are 'boring' to them....

I can't say in my time as a single man living and working in Pattaya that I have been short of female company...in fact I had to be quite rude to get them to leave my house and very selective on who had my actual number and not my pay as you go throw away one...

married man now so can't comment of late....but I had a great time with all the girls I met on a social network site, majority of them were BKK ladies and were up for installation if it was there!

And you never ever opened the wallet? you are a "very hansom man" indeed!

I showed them a great time.... no complaints as far as I can remember....

'hansom' yeah I been called that on occasions, thanks thumbsup.gif

I've lived in Bangkok, lived outside of Thailand and now reside in Pattaya-Jomtien. One thing I've noticed that's missing from Pattaya is that you can see some really beautiful, well dressed Thai girls on the streets of Bangkok. I don't want to get into an argument over definitions of beautiful, which is why I said well-dressed. I don't mean expensively dressed either. I visit BKK once or twice a month and the same thing happens every time. I've told my friends in BKK that and they agree. Which is one of the things I miss about the Big Smoke. Even the expats dress well. Er, um, just about anyone dresses well compared to Pattaya expats.

Get on the dating websites mate tonnes of freebies to be had. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Good idea, thanks, i will save it for when/if desperation strikes.

One great thing about thailand is not having to use the net to meet.

Edited by infinity11