Big Difference Between Bangkok And Pattaya

infinity11

Not sure if this one is going to fly here but hope it is ok to try:
I have noticed that pattaya gals basically do not call or come over just/only to sleep and/or for companionship, especially if there is no money involved.
They would rather sleep alone or in squalor than in a decent room, or be alone or with their buds, unless it is a business proposition.
Very different indeed from bangkok.

I do see that many people are in pattaya out of desperation so i guess they HOLD OUT for the baht.
Any tricks or ideas to bypass this business model and mentality and please for god sakes be civil here!!!

This is not so much about being kineo (cheap) but more about companionship.

Thanks.

perhaps OP you are 'boring' to them....

I can't say in my time as a single man living and working in Pattaya that I have been short of female company...in fact I had to be quite rude to get them to leave my house and very selective on who had my actual number and not my pay as you go throw away one...

married man now so can't comment of late....but I had a great time with all the girls I met on a social network site, majority of them were BKK ladies and were up for installation if it was there!

The term 'pattaya gals' is interesting.

Is the OP referring to ladies who were born in Pattaya ... or those ladies who are on a temporary working assignment there at the bequest of their Boss?

oh come off it, unlss you are thick you know exactly what he means.

why even bother writing such a disingenuous bit of nonsense?

• Like 1

I think not paying a lady is stealing in a way. You know and I know that they are in it for the money. What lady intentionally sleeps with a man for nothing??

Suggest you change the circle of friends you keep.

Or maybe change location, sounds like you have been in Pattaya too long.

• Like 1

Pattaya is a brothel and so men pay.

For a girl to hang out for FREE one needs to be of 'natural' interest to her. Have something in common. Otherwise the only common denominator becomes the baht. No money, no honey.

Some might add that having a nice car helps, also making time to cluck around, do restaurants/outings/beach scene, maybe even a nice house (can't say I have one but I have my space in my parents villa), get-together's with other friends, definitely a nice gym-toned body..........My farang friends say that in Thailand run of the mill middle-aged men usually pay either in cash or when taking a live-in partner tongue.png Try not to sound like a cheap-charlie.

• Like 1

Plenty stories on the other, monger-specific forums of guys who 'live' in Pattaya having no problems with giks calling them up at all hours, asking to come over for a chat, watch a movie, nap with maybe some dancing lessons. In the same way, the OP probably has a head-start over the Pattaya lads when it comes to acquiring a freebie companion in Bangkok. Arguably there are two different 'business models' in Bangkok and Pattaya but which one is more adept at 'polishing a turd' is still open to conjecture. If the OP is telling the ladies he is from Bangkok, maybe that initiates a different game plan on their part, ie. newbie munter in town; get what you can; keep moving. Maybe, with experience and local knowledge, he may be able to pass himself off as a 'local' and have all the questionably free rumpy pumpy company that is available.

Regarding the ladies chosing their relative squalor over the OP's more palatial digs; if he offered them the room but took himself back to Bangkok, I reckon they would be over in a jiffy. With their girlfriends.

• Like 1

Paying her is the politest way to tell her to get out now. Companionship? Who's after this?

You can get a freebie every single day here in Thailand without much difficulty. But the girls are almost certainly looking for cash or a relationship after the one night stand. You can lose them the next day but you will be looking over your shoulder all the time.

The whole culture of the "service" has changed over the years, and BKK is not different in Pattaya.

Pattaya is generally more busy in that scene, so by staying with someone she does miss out on potential income, while in BKK during low seasons, it is really low, so they can afford to have a good night sleep and a nice meal.

Also keep in mind, those in Pattaya are still looking for a sponsor, while the ones in BKK, many already have sponsor or a few , so money is not really a huge problem.

Being nice to look at, fit, friendly and fun also helps, as "gals" are only human and also like to spend some time with someone they might actually like and find attractive

perhaps OP you are 'boring' to them....

I can't say in my time as a single man living and working in Pattaya that I have been short of female company...in fact I had to be quite rude to get them to leave my house and very selective on who had my actual number and not my pay as you go throw away one...

married man now so can't comment of late....but I had a great time with all the girls I met on a social network site, majority of them were BKK ladies and were up for installation if it was there!

And you never ever opened the wallet? you are a "very hansom man" indeed!