Cheapest International Flight From Chiang Mai

wigantojapan

Macau 8500b, Kuala Lumpar 4500b, both air asia+fees, Luang Prabang and Kunming both 11000+b. Not sure on visa for Macau.

I'd go Nok Air to Hat Yai with inclusive mini van to Penang, stay a few days then head to Kuala Lumpar for Air Asia flight back to CNX (all in about the same price as KUL return). 7 days in KUL would kill me.

hi naboo

just booked air asia may 7th -14th 11100 for 2 people

shit heads,,, came up at 6260 for 2 people but you know if you look they automatically bump the price up before you can nail the booking

never the less its all booked now

No i dont need to go to embassy,,,i only need a 30 day on arrival back in cm before i fly back to bonnie land

heading out o kl right away to meleka

cheers for answering the question though

You could have flown from CNX to Laos ( Vientianne) for a lot less than that.

Really? 2 people, return, under 11k to Vientiane? That is less than 2700 per person each way, flight to Udon and bus over the border doesn't count as he needs the 30 visa exemption not available at land borders.

Do tell.

Macau 8500b, Kuala Lumpar 4500b, both air asia+fees, Luang Prabang and Kunming both 11000+b. Not sure on visa for Macau.

I'd go Nok Air to Hat Yai with inclusive mini van to Penang, stay a few days then head to Kuala Lumpar for Air Asia flight back to CNX (all in about the same price as KUL return). 7 days in KUL would kill me.

I thought Hat Yai (Southern Thailand) was 'off-limits' to many of us expats. Depends on what your embassy has warned you.

If you've been warned, have a problem there, your insurance is void.