Harley Xl Sportster

IrishIvan

I have a H-D Sportster 1200 (2011) XL1200 I would let go at a fair price. The bike is officially owned by my wife and she has never really liked the bike... she loved the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom I bought her before...

I ride the Sportster often and I really love the road handling of the XL1200 but I have to agree with my wife that the bike doesn't handle like a modern Kawasaki Vulcan 900 especially in corners...

The bike is officially imported by Harley Davidson (Bangkok) Thailand and all paperwork is 100% legal...

I have a H-D Sportster 1200 (2011) XL1200 I would let go at a fair price. The bike is officially owned by my wife and she has never really liked the bike... she loved the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom I bought her before...

I ride the Sportster often and I really love the road handling of the XL1200 but I have to agree with my wife that the bike doesn't handle like a modern Kawasaki Vulcan 900 especially in corners...

The bike is officially imported by Harley Davidson (Bangkok) Thailand and all paperwork is 100% legal...

im just tyre kicking st the moment. Im just getting a rough idea so I can put away some cash for later. Possible a year to 18 months I will be ready