Cops Bust Walking Street Go Go For Underage Girls

Rimmer

This is what the volunteers are doing ?

Hope they get hate from all Thai and foreigners, being a spy is very bad...

So your saying under age sex is ok.

How are the going to stop the trade. In under age sex. If they don't use frangs

since most of the underage stuff is Thai how's about sending undercover Thai cops into the Thai brothels, but hen again most of the Thai cops would already be known in those places.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe a true man, when he reaches a certain age of depth and wisdom, does not look upon underage girls as sexual objects, but as an entity of growth and our future that needs protection from exploitative people who only live for the moment and their own greed.

I wholeheartedly agree. There is a certain irony here though. If you could protect her (and you can't), then you would only be protecting her from becoming an exploitative person who only lives for the moment just one or two years later.

Edited by SPIKECM

I am uncertain about Foreign Tourist Police Assistants (FTPA) rules but Foreign Police Volunteers (FPV) are expressly forbidden to act in any undercover operations of any type. The "volunteers" in these situations are the very few foreigners who act very independently from any established organisation for profit or favours. They have no official standing nor police ID's that I am aware of.