The New Honda Forza 300Cc

Rickster

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had my seat re-foamed twice now in an effort to make it very comfortable, wish you could get a seat without the lump at the back, hopefully an aftermarket seat will be available eventually!!

Any pictures ?

Had my seat re-foamed twice now in an effort to make it very comfortable, wish you could get a seat without the lump at the back, hopefully an aftermarket seat will be available eventually!!

Any pictures ?

post-166124-1378239005973_thumb.jpg

post-166124-13782390195253_thumb.jpg

This is my seat now, got rid of the removable collar, really want to get rid of that lump and have a normal bike seat, difficult to do as it would mean cutting away most of the seat but I might try it eventually!

Love this bike so much, plenty of power for me as I very rarely go above 100kph now had the seat re-done twice and it is nearly perfect, taking it back on Sunday to have a few tweaks done, hopefully it will be perfect! My bike, to me looking good! post-166124-13782647587137_thumb.jpgpost-166124-13782647709094_thumb.jpgpost-166124-13782647823577_thumb.jpgpost-166124-13782647932312_thumb.jpg

^

looks nice but you need an aftermarket pipe.

personally liked the fishing rod holder still white back seat does not look superb.

sumet cycle has pipes for forza

leo vince has pipes for 6000 thb.

i like this forza. gf needs a new bike as 11 years old wave x is getting picky nowadays on start also i need to do maintenance as never did anythign for wave for 3 years now so maybe better sell it and get the forza. maybe.

^

looks nice but you need an aftermarket pipe.

personally liked the fishing rod holder still white back seat does not look superb.

sumet cycle has pipes for forza

leo vince has pipes for 6000 thb.

i like this forza. gf needs a new bike as 11 years old wave x is getting picky nowadays on start also i need to do maintenance as never did anythign for wave for 3 years now so maybe better sell it and get the forza. maybe.

The only trouble with an aftermarket exhaust is the noise level, I hate anything noisy, the seat is so much better than standard, just need to get the slant of the backrest vertical, the back seat is good, the only person that sits there is my 11 yr old step daughter and she likes it, I will post pictures of the seat MK 3 when it has been done on Sunday! Went to the Honda dealer this morning and sat on the Forza they have there, the seat is awful, so hard, mine at present is soooo much better and hopefully perfect after Sunday!

Hello Leovince for 6000 baht
Is either a copy. or just a leo Corsa or SP3.

These are Made for Predominantly
Scooter 50 cc in Europe ..
There are exceptions for Kawasaki Ninja 250.

At a Forza he only makes noise and Takes Power.
Also approve all Aftermarket only make noise
and take power.
And cause problems with the police.

For Honda PCX 125 -150
Honda Forza 250 and 300
Honda NC 700 or Intrega
Makes also use it to Leo Vince SBK
This does not stupid noise
He makes a deep rumbling und
pleasant more Noise.
And brings more power.

Lg

original
Front 120/70 to 14 inch
Rear 140/70 to 13 inch
The speedometer now always shows 9% to much.
example
If you are driving 50 kmh it shows you almost 55
At 80 kmh, he shows 87
At 100 kmh 109 kmh
At 125 kmh 136 kmh

mount you're a Rear 140/60 -13
Thus, the Low Tire
the Means
The acceleration is better.
But then the speedometer shows 10% -11 to much.
A higher Tire will show you more Corektly the Speed.

Too bad the rear is only a 13 inch rim.
The bigger the better.
look for good
and secure road holding and cornering

Lg

Hello Leovince for 6000 baht

Is either a copy. or just a leo Corsa or SP3.

These are Made for Predominantly

Scooter 50 cc in Europe ..

There are exceptions for Kawasaki Ninja 250.

At a Forza he only makes noise and Takes Power.

Also approve all Aftermarket only make noise

and take power.

And cause problems with the police.

For Honda PCX 125 -150

Honda Forza 250 and 300

Honda NC 700 or Intrega

Makes also use it to Leo Vince SBK

This does not stupid noise

He makes a deep rumbling und pleasant more Noise.

And brings more power.

Lg

I am sure there is no such a thing like performance loss with an original leo vince corsa is original - of course made in Indonesia -

is there any dyno you can back up your claim?

Leo Vince is used on racing bikes now and if it loses performance sure they do not race with them.

a racing exhaust is entirely open.like a stovepipe.
This can not compare.
In Bangkok and Pattaya you will stoped by the police
it costs 1000 baht.
The Open Racing Exhaust LeoVince Corsa .
is very small .. and brings only more efficient
New at CDI setting .. Manifold and others.
and eg Mallsosi coupling Clutch etc.

but you can save 6000 baht then you
Goes well with which a stovepipe.
In a racing scooter we all tuned to each other.

what a racing exhaust a private sports scooter
Correctly LeoVince Corsa is built in Indoesien.
The LeoVince be built under license in Indonesia.

My Opinion The Good LeoVince come from ITALY
LeoVince - Frazione S. Antonio 1 / A - 12066 Monticello d'Alba (CN) Italy -
tel +39 (0) 173 465 111 - fax +39 (0) 173,465,219th

Who is the private Scooter road does not need a racing exhaust
Needs of a sports exhaust.

A sports exhaust made ​​in Europe in ITALY
has the most experience in the things
Sports exhaust with more Power.

A LeoVins SBK Has 2 DB Killer
Depending front and rear.
In orgianal condition he brings 2-4% more power
0,5 - 1 hp more on a Forza
remove oly the db killer from back.
so you can still get no trouble.
But the performance increases to 4% -6

This is it .. but the exhaust has to be Adapted for the engine.

A Cheap Leo Corsa racing exhaust lose Power on a Normal

Scooter without motor type

I check it whit Dyno in Germany -

I am in Phuket, had it done at a place that does car seats etc, it was 2000฿ he completely Re-foamed the seating area and passenger seat getting rid of the horrible collar, I am sure any car seat place could do the same!

Just in case anyone is thinking about rain gear, I have the Taichi rain buster suit, it was 1600฿, just got back, it has been lashing down, superb suit for the money, got back bone dry, it's a great fit so no bits flying everywhere in the wind! Love it!!

I certainly appreciate all the info. regarding the after market accessories that are available for the Forza. The model has been out now a little over seven months and there was a major recall concerning the rear wheel assembly. Honda to their credit addressed that issue. I just want some updates from some of the lads who have put over 7k on their Forza. What are your thoughts about the bikes performance, it's breaking, it's handling in all types of conditions? Would you purchase a Forza again? I rented one in Chiang Mai last month for 4 days and had a blast, took it up and down the mountains, around Chiang Mai in the rain and late afternoon traffic. But that was not enough time spent on the bike to make a decision at this time for a purchase without the benefit of input from those who have spent quite a bit of time on their Forza. I will not be adding any aftermarket items, the bike as stock, for me was more than adaquate.

I certainly appreciate all the info. regarding the after market accessories that are available for the Forza. The model has been out now a little over seven months and there was a major recall concerning the rear wheel assembly. Honda to their credit addressed that issue. I just want some updates from some of the lads who have put over 7k on their Forza. What are your thoughts about the bikes performance, it's breaking, it's handling in all types of conditions? Would you purchase a Forza again? I rented one in Chiang Mai last month for 4 days and had a blast, took it up and down the mountains, around Chiang Mai in the rain and late afternoon traffic. But that was not enough time spent on the bike to make a decision at this time for a purchase without the benefit of input from those who have spent quite a bit of time on their Forza. I will not be adding any aftermarket items, the bike as stock, for me was more than adaquate.

It's a great bike, I have only completed 700kms and love everything about it, it's better now I have had the seat redone, I will soon be doing a 1400km round trip on it, looking forward to that.

It's a great bike, I have only completed 700kms and love everything about it, it's better now I have had the seat redone, I will soon be doing a 1400km round trip on it, looking forward to that.

dp, I've yet to see a Forza with a seat conversion, would be interested to see a pic mate thumbsup.gif

edit... just seen a post of yours re seat. I'm in Phuket also, did you take it to the guy in Chalong has a shop on the main Chao fa west rd not far from Big Buddha turn off?

I'm only 5' 10" and the seat hump gets on my tits, don't know how taller guys cope!!

Edited by Rickster

dp, I've yet to see a Forza with a seat conversion, would be interested to see a pic mate Posted Image

edit... just seen a post of yours re seat. I'm in Phuket also, did you take it to the guy in Chalong has a shop on the main Chao fa west rd not far from Big Buddha turn off?

I'm only 5' 10" and the seat hump gets on my tits, don't know how taller guys cope!!

Yes I took it to the place which is close to the big Buddha turn off, it's opposite a new family mart, I am 6' 3" and the standard seat was horrible, it took 3 go's to get it right but it is very comfortable now! I can also sit a little bit further back, you are welcome to come to my house and try my seat and see if it's what you are looking for.

• 2 months later...

post-84957-0-38921800-1384956669_thumb.jpost-84957-0-98057100-1384956673_thumb.jpost-84957-0-58826600-1384956678_thumb.j

Have fitted Top Box on my Honda Forza. Got an Astra Coocace S48, the only Top Box in Thailand with interior lighting, alarm and remote control.

I also got fitted back rest so the trip becomes more comfortable for the person sitting behind.Top Box has of course brake light.

Only thing I did not like was to extend the power cord to the battery, but OK;-)

Bought this from a dealer in Chiang Mai, https://www.facebook.com/coocasethailand

Total price including bracket for Honda Forza 12900, - baht.

attachicon.gif20131120_132359.jpgattachicon.gif20131120_132418.jpgattachicon.gif20131120_132443.jpg

Have fitted Top Box on my Honda Forza. Got an Astra Coocace S48, the only Top Box in Thailand with interior lighting, alarm and remote control.

I also got fitted back rest so the trip becomes more comfortable for the person sitting behind.Top Box has of course brake light.

Only thing I did not like was to extend the power cord to the battery, but OK;-)

Bought this from a dealer in Chiang Mai, https://www.facebook.com/coocasethailand

Total price including bracket for Honda Forza 12900, - baht.

Thanks Dagling for the support and hope you like the feature of remote control & alarm of coocase, nope my guy remember to give you the mobile charger cable so u can even charge your hp in cocoase topcase.

Appreciate your feedback and comments after using it. wai2.gif

P.S. apologise was not able to meet up with you as I was in Pai with my family for our 7 years anniversary trip smile.png

Regarding Bike performance!
Just returned from a 3 day, 850km round trip tour from Maha Sarakarm to Thap Boek & Khao Kho (hills of Phetchabun)
Two up with all our belongings stored under the seat and a small backpack.
The bike ran like a dream, cruising at 90km/h on the plains and taking the mountain contours with ease.
Bearing in mind I am 194cm tall and 116kgs, my other half is 50kgs
Overall I was very impressed with the experience.
Having said that and knowing the OEM seat configuration is not particularly built for tall guys, we took 10 minute breaks every 100km. That worked really well and made the journey enjoyable and kept things comfortable.

post-26180-0-80971700-1385013259_thumb.j

post-26180-0-09664200-1385013536_thumb.j

post-26180-0-15116700-1385013569_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...