The New Honda Forza 300Cc

Rickster

Sorry, I mean mityon service center.
They try to fix my Forza for 5!!!!! times!!!!

Yellow lamp suddenly start blinking 5+4 times.
Looks like problem with fall-down sensor (error #54 according to the service manual)
For that 5 visit changed accum battery, oil, filters and tire..... but the lamp still blinking.... :-)

I mean that one... on the picture.

2017-03-15_234700.png

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since this is supposed to be about the Forza 300, has anyone purchased the new, 2017 model and care to share their thoughts? I have been to two large Honda dealers here in Chiang Mai to check them out but was told have to order one as they have none in stock. I wanted to see one, sit on it, check if they have made it look less like a moving bathtub. As Yamaha have now entered the picture with the upcoming availability of their Xmax 300 in April and by the way from videos, the spec sheet and the price 160000 baht this maxi scooter is going to give the Forza a serious challange. Hopefully I can see both of them in person at the International Motor Show in Bangkok at the end of March as it appears neither Honda or Yamaha dealers in Chiang Mai will actually have models on the floor for viewing orcso I have been told.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• 4 weeks later...