The New Honda Forza 300Cc

Rickster

Malossi Multivar2000 or Hit Clutch brings no real good results.

The vote is difficult.
Professionals Need months.
But kids love it.
very good results. brings 14 Gramms roller weights .
Do you have some concerns.
so I recommend 17 grams of Dr. Pulley
Original size is 21 grams.
Whit 17 grams
the acceleration is just about 2-3 seconds faster to 100 Kmh
Highspeed is 5 Kmh better
At 17 grams it needs lass petrol and is faster.
A Profesinaler Honda mechanic says
It is ia genius.
This improvement is available with or without sport Pipe the same.
Akrapovic and Leo Vince makes better sound.
and saves weight.
Maybe it brings 0.5 HP
But this is not proven.
Akrapovic and Leo Vince you can find in Bangkok
Dirt Shop .. around 30 -35 000 baht
or
Akrapovic in Thailand you can find for 19 500 baht
look here
I like Leo Vince.
you must order for SYM 300 und a Litle Modifine for Forza.
best Leo Vince Dealer in Thailand is a Lady in Suratthani Tel. 0865775563
Price is around 17 500 baht.
Best wish

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whit 17 grams

the acceleration is just about 2-3 seconds faster to 100 Kmh
Highspeed is 5 Kmh better
At 17 grams it needs lass petrol and is faster.
A Profesinaler Honda mechanic says
It is ia genius.

What do you recommend for improving acceleration in the 80-120 km/h range?

Also, is 23x18mm / 6 pcs the correct size and amount?

(E.g. http://www.drpulley.info/shop/product_info.php?products_id=601)

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo Yes Dr.Pulley Gleitrolle SR2318/6-17 39 euro +

acceleration in the 80-120 km/h range much better.

Whit 17 Gramm .. 400 -500 more RPM

Whit 14 Gramm 1000 -1200 more RPM

Best wish

I'm a little old fashioned and would be very interested to know the difference in time rather than RPM.

Have you got those figures by any chance?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if this has already been covered... This topic has like 250 posts in it.

Is there a non-ABS version of the Forza? I'm thinking of buying one second hand.... Just want to know if this is something i need to check for...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I've been watching the thread here and the old one for some time, I have both PCX 150 and Forza and I love them both,, purchased my Forza July 8 and had an accident 4 days later, overtaken by a Kawa Ninja, who got into a head on accident with a pickup, the Kawa slammed into my bike, lucky for me the foot rest took most of the beatings, my foot pretty hurtful, removed nail on big toe, I imagine I was driving ordinary bike with foot path, maybe my toes chopped off.

Love both bikes, PCX 46 km / L Forza 30 km / L

Could have used the idle cut on the Forza and still wonders why they left out the theft alarm, seems they were in a hurry or we will maybe see those things on the 2015 model,

I got the red one, but hope to see lots of accessories soon,

Wish you all a safe ride

post-85354-0-41919700-1407873518_thumb.j

post-85354-0-78970000-1407873532_thumb.j

post-85354-0-88607700-1407873551_thumb.j

post-85354-0-91059700-1407873569_thumb.j

post-85354-0-95360700-1407873582_thumb.j

• 5 months later...

Nobody s sharing here about the Forza anymore. I m really curious of what the long term owners can share about . Still no alarm for the Forza this year, wonder why as the PCX has one. I usually get in the display 28 km per liter but now its abit under 26. Depends on riding I guess but that is less than what the new Mazda 2 is advertised to use. I really enjoy the PCX and thought is so wonderful till I started riding the Forza. So comfortable, even stuck in traffic is ok, as it is as an armchair. Today rode it at Ram Intra in traffic and didn get stuck at all. Its a big road though, wide lanes. A negative thing I can mention and this is why I am curious what other owners have to say is that when there is uneven surface I feel like some bottom parts will detach from the body hahaha....

Didnt get plates yes. The family is reserving special numbers, once I have it I have to try it outside Bkk. Sitting in an armchair and oh yeah give me this horizon :D

Advertised and real world figures are 2 different things, no way will a Mazda tin can car achieve 26 km/l average, perhaps if you drive at a constant 80 km/h you will but no breaking or acceleration are included in those figures, it will get below 20 km/l most of the time and often 15 km/l.

A 300cc engine will burn much less fuel than the tin can +1000cc engine, it also weight way less than a car and Honda try hard to make fuel economic bikes.

My PCX150 average app 36-39 km/l, I calculate almost each time I top it up, not because of money but more for the fun of it. I often ride it hard when traffic allows.

My new Versys 650 is so far 17.9 km/l but I am running the engine in so go up and down in rpm all the time, I am happy with this fuel figure.

I have done 6800 km on the Forza, and are very happy with it;-)

It`s currently used mostly for local small tours and shopping since I use my Yamaha Bolt 950cc on longer trips and have fun;-)

Recently received one letter basis Honda that I should come in and replace gasoline pump that supposedly has an error, everything is of course covered by Honda.
Previously had a Honda PCX 125cc but Forza is another world of driving pleasure;-)

post-84957-0-18584100-1422713649_thumb.j
post-84957-0-48734400-1422713691_thumb.j

Any care to comment about the viability of a Thai woman (1.55m 40kg) being able to handle one of these?

I've rode with girls who could not touch the ground with one foot flat, let alone two. TipToes at red lights. They handled large bikes as well as any man.

Depends on the girl.

Any care to comment about the viability of a Thai woman (1.55m 40kg) being able to handle one of these?

all i know, you sit lower on a forza than a normal scooter like pcx and click, no?

wait for new yamaha exciter 150 cub, it looks great and also good components therefore most probably performs also great.

very interesting bike and new king of cubs, got the crown from Suzuki Raider 150.

Do you feed her? ohmy.png

Quite well.

And the disgusting thing is she loves western food. Especially the food full of carbohydrates and fats. Think potatoes, steak, pastas, lasagnes (but strangely not a pizza fan) and recently she's been on a Mexican food streak. Homemade tacos, enchiladas, etc.

She is only slightly smaller than my sister and both eat nearly as much as I do (and I am well over twice their size). Those lucky bastards with a high metabolism....

Anyone know were in the chonburi city to get a very good not cheap top box with backrest pad ? They have one for big bikes at Pattaya Big Wing when I asked the sales guy if they made one for Forza's he turned and walked away. You gotta love LOS.

How big of a box do you want?

I recommend using GT Auto. Unfortunately they are in BKK, but will post it to you.

The rack is 1200 baht.

zBqh24.jpg

He has pads for the E16, E19, E20, E230, E26, E260, E30, E33, E350, E450, Outback 42, and V47.

givi-e19n.jpggivi-e20n.jpggivi-e230.jpgV4QZpm.jpggivi-e260n.jpggivi-e30t.jpggivi-e33n.jpggivi-e450n.jpgSDIAeY.jpgeqVHEp.jpg

Prices for boxes range from 1,700 up to 11,500 / 12,500 or even 15,900 if you want to get the aluminium one.

Finally you need a mounting plate.They range from 360 baht to 2800 and need to be matched to the monokey/monolock system that the box you want is.

Honda puts good tires on there bikes not sure why you want to change, all street bikes will feel funny in gravel you just need to slow down. You would have to put on a dirt bike tire on front and back. no sense to that. Make sure your tire pressure is right my new bike had 18 in the front and 26 in the back. No one in service checked during the sale. The GF called the owner and complained. Brand new bike i could have been killed taking the first corner or curve.

On loose ground any road tire will feel unsafe, don't think you want to install an off road tire on Forza.

sorry my English is not perfect, I havent ment off road - many roads here are dusty or sand covered and I feel the stock tires could have more crip.......

Honda puts good tires on there bikes not sure why you want to change, all street bikes will feel funny in gravel you just need to slow down. You would have to put on a dirt bike tire on front and back. no sense to that. Make sure your tire pressure is right my new bike had 18 in the front and 26 in the back. No one in service checked during the sale. The GF called the owner and complained. Brand new bike i could have been killed taking the first corner or curve.

a quality better tire means better braking, acceleration, lean angle, dry grip, advanced wet grip etc and therefore safety.

On loose ground any road tire will feel unsafe, don't think you want to install an off road tire on Forza.

sorry my English is not perfect, I havent ment off road - many roads here are dusty or sand covered and I feel the stock tires could have more crip.......

I didn't say you suggested an off-road tire, it was me who said it, but if you want to have better traction on loose gravel or dirt road, the dirtbike tires is what you need. Any other road tire would perform pretty much the same way in those conditions (loose sand, gravel, dirt).