The Slums Of Bangkok - By The Side Of The Railway In Klong Thoey

The slums aren't near Sukhumvit. They are located off of At Narong Road near the port. It is a sight to see. I've wandered around there many times watching things that are really shocking. 10 year old kids huffing what I assume to be paint thinner in open sight on school grounds. The place is a mess. Drugs are everywhere. As a farang, you will be offered everything you can imagine if you walk through .... There are some genuinely friendly people. They have been dealt a bad hand in life though ....

My view please eradicate slums let govt make some program like SEP confiscate all the criminals money and drug money,money seized from laundering and corrupt politicians and gangsters and help build homes for poor let every one come forward help Thailand slum free country and help poor only my view lets us fight for this cause as an NGO we can achieve this let us all think about this

• 3 weeks later...

The slums aren't near Sukhumvit. They are located off of At Narong Road near the port. It is a sight to see. I've wandered around there many times watching things that are really shocking. 10 year old kids huffing what I assume to be paint thinner in open sight on school grounds. The place is a mess. Drugs are everywhere. As a farang, you will be offered everything you can imagine if you walk through .... There are some genuinely friendly people. They have been dealt a bad hand in life though ....

How to find At Narong road. Might go and do some gifting.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

The maker of this video should have processed the moving parts though a deshaker program (videopad) to get rid of the shocky headache effect, and not paste that annoying electronic-pianomusic on it but a relaxed voice that explains things and tells something about the history etc.

It would be a nice short dramatic documentary then.

The maker of this video should have processed the moving parts though a deshaker program (videopad) to get rid of the shocky headache effect, and not paste that annoying electronic-pianomusic on it but a relaxed voice that explains things and tells something about the history etc.

It would be a nice short dramatic documentary then.

Thanks for taking the time to comment Rubberduck and your kind words but I make what I make for my own hobbyist amusement and share so that maybe others might and enjoy as well. Will bear in mind for my next piece.