Report Card 19 March (I.e. Late...)

Hi,

As I understand it, report card (i.e. every 90 days. and not visa/extension) can be done up to 14 days before, and upto 7 days after the date. In my case 19 march, which would be lates 26 march.

But I'm leaving Thailand on on friday 22 march, and coming back tuesday 26 march. Going to get new visa (& arrival card).

As I understand it, I don't need to bother with doing the 90 days report before I leave right? and when I come back the 90 days will start from begining again?

Wrong. Your allowance beyond reporting date is only if you actually make the report. They might allow you to report on 26th however. With next report due 90 days later.

So to avoid problems when i'm leaving by plane tomorrow (friday) I should go to immigration in the morning to do the report card?

and new 90 days report start counting from when I enter thailand again, right?

As said do a report before you leave to be safe - there would not likely be a problem leaving but on your next 90 day report they could notice you actually stayed longer than 90 days prior to leaving and fine you 2,000 baht for not reporting.

At smaller offices you can also report by mail, but BKK wants you to report at least 15 days in advance if by mail.

Is it not the case that ALL immigration offices accepting 90-day reports by mail (not just BKK) require this to be done at least 15 days beforehand if the Immigration Bureau website is to be believed?

http://www.immigrati...php?page=90days

Edited by OJAS