Jetlev

Given the scams in Thailand would anyone risk using one of these,the operators could have a field day,they need to be maintained for a start,and it's likely those using it could end up seriously injured,I feel travel insurance won't be covering this.

I see the appeal but I think anyone wanting to use these already has there head in the clouds.

Given the scams in Thailand would anyone risk using one of these,the operators could have a field day,they need to be maintained for a start,and it's likely those using it could end up seriously injured,I feel travel insurance won't be covering this.

I see the appeal but I think anyone wanting to use these already has there head in the clouds.

They are a European outfit and not Thai , so luckily no scams involved

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Last time this jetlev came up it was Rooo who supplied all the information and had to be restrained.

It was called the 'Tie me Kangaroo down.. sport' incident, as I remember.

Yes , the one I was talking about was different. This one is a static boat of what I understand. My interest was in the Flyboard. Upon checking about my life expectancy with my wife, I decided against buying one.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/591428-buying-a-jet-ski-on-samuinew-toy/?hl=+jetski

In this topic HERE.

Why do I have the feeling this is a promo thread?

I have no idea why. I was simply asking about the activity as I'm going on a short vacation to Samui in June.

If I wanted to promote, I would have given full details on the business I referred too in Lamai that offers this.

Of course, you could have looked through my short posting history before reaching your conclusion.

Please don't be so quick to judge.

Edited by Judo Chop

Why do I have the feeling this is a promo thread?

I have no idea why. I was simply asking about the activity as I'm going on a short vacation to Samui in June.

If I wanted to promote, I would have given full details on the business I referred too in Lamai that offers this.

Of course, you could have looked through my short posting history before reaching your conclusion.

Please don't be so quick to judge.

Ok I might have been wrong & misunderstood, apology. The one in Lamai /Hua Thanon from what I understood, was powered by a moored boat. they might have changed it now & have a mobile power unit.

• Like 1