Pattaya Boxing Stadium Boss Commits Suicide Over Huge Gambling Debt

Rimmer

Pattaya Boxing Stadium Boss commits suicide over huge gambling debt
PATTAYA:--The owner of the Tepprasit Boxing Stadium in Jomtien reportedly committed suicide on Thursday over a gambling debt thought to total many millions of Baht.

The case began when a Boxer at the Stadium, who lives in a small room in the grounds of the stadium made a report at Pattaya Police Station after he saw blood on the walls of one of the other rooms. He could only see part of the room through a gap in the curtain and, at that point, was unaware that the body of the stadium boss was on the bed.

Police arrived at 1am on Friday to investigate the reports of blood and gained entry to the room and discovered the body of Khun Songlar aged 66 on the bed. Blood was seen coming from his ears, mouth and eyes and he was clutching an 11mm handgun. A bullet entry hole was seen on the right side of his head and next to the bed was an apparent suicide note in Thai language where he apologized to his friends and family for taking his own life.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/79960/pattaya-boxing-stadium-boss-commits-suicide-huge-gambling-debt/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-22

R.I.P

I never understood why people can take their own lifes , even if they have some major problems.

In a case like this, if he didn't do it himself, someone would have soon done it for him. Maybe he just wanted to choose the time, place, and manner himself.

I'm sure he's already on his next existence.

R.I.P

I never understood why people can take their own lifes , even if they have some major problems.

In a case like this, if he didn't do it himself, someone would have soon done it for him. Maybe he just wanted to choose the time, place, and manner himself.

I'm sure he's already on his next existence.

how are you so sure?

R.I.P

I would rather take my life than face a shit future.. like knowing you did something that would put you in a thai jail for the rest of your life.

R.I.P

When you have major gambling depts and can't pay back, you can choose to take your own life or wait for the creditors to do it for you. sad.png