Best Hotels In Pattaya?

Morden

I want to treat my wife to a top quality break in Pattaya. I have in mind an hotel with pool, massage, beauty salon and anything else that a woman would like to pamper herself with.

I've looked at the Marriott website and that seems OK. Are there any others that members would recommend, please?

A bunch are listed here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g293919-zff12-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province-Hotels.html

Off the top of my head, if you want the best, I'd try these:

Royal Cliff

Dusit

Sheraton

Hilton

Centara

If you want to have some peace and quiet, there are some nice resorts just outside town, down towards Bang Saray.

Ravindra

Sea, Sand, Sun

The Hilton receives a lot of attention because it is the newest 5 star hotel in Pattaya, but I like the view from the Dusit Hotel; plus you have the 3 swimming pools, and a beach (on the Wongamat side). Then there is the Sheraton Hotel which is more isolated with a great sea view also-with a great lay-out. These would be my top picks. The problem with the Hilton and Mariott is that they are smack in the middle of the congested city. It wouldn't feel like you are "out of the city" and they are not on a beach.--- Almost forgot, if you book on Agoda, it will be a better price than directly with the hotel. (viewers, correct this if you know a better booking agent)

Edited by toenail