Helmet For The Little One

jbrain

Hi, some of the larger Tesco stores sell child size helmets. Unfortunately, they are only of the 'pudding basin' variety but some are good quality and in the past they even had Shoei branded half helmets, so it may be worth a look there. At least a decent, well fitting half helmet is better than nowt IMO.

Hi, some of the larger Tesco stores sell child size helmets. Unfortunately, they are only of the 'pudding basin' variety but some are good quality and in the past they even had Shoei branded half helmets, so it may be worth a look there. At least a decent, well fitting half helmet is better than nowt IMO.

I had a look at the bigger supermarkets already, but what they have in child size is the thin plastic piss pots.

It is really fascinating that in a country where there are so many motorbikes and children that companies don't cater to child size helmets.

• Like 1

I know a Thai who has one for his 3 year old. It looks like a shrunken Index darth vader one. Perfect in every way except that it's for a very young child. It's very cute. He also has a big strap on seat for his PCX which is like a little bucket seat with side protectors and crossover seatbelts that goes on the pillion seat.

Brand or actually how good it is I have no idea I'm afraid.

Edited by Almera