Swimming Diapers

earlofwindermere

They're popular in North America but I haven't seen them anywhere here. Does anybody know if baby diapers for swimming pools / water exist in Thailand? If not, you better hope that you don't go to the same pool as us :D

I've never heard of such a thing before. I doubt they would be readily available. You might try contacting a hospital with Water Therapy (Ram?) and ask them what (if) they use...

In Thai public pools, I'd wonder about their water safety with or without your presence :D . Proper water care takes discipline and knowledge. And constant care.

But there are some interesting dichotomies in Pool Care....

The recommended response in California Public Pools to an incident of 'feces contamination' is to.... Add a bunch of cholrine.... Not even empty the water. :o

That's why I got my own.

frontyard.jpg

I've never heard of such a thing before. I doubt they would be readily available. You might try contacting a hospital with Water Therapy (Ram?) and ask them what (if) they use...

That's why I got my own.

That's very nice Ajarn! Do you ever get lost trying to find your house or is that whats' the arrow for? :o

Never heard of pool diapers here either.

Edited by tywais

That's why I got my own (Pool).

That's very nice Ajarn! Do you ever get lost trying to find your house or is that whats' the arrow for? :o

Hey, watch those quotes :D

Yeah, gotten paranoid and 2nd guessing myself now since that "other" topic started. Put it in one place then changed it then ... and then just said screw it, TV is supposed to be fun. :D

Edited by tywais

That's very nice Ajarn! Do you ever get lost trying to find your house or is that whats' the arrow for? :D

Yeah, gotten paranoid and 2nd guessing myself now since that "other" topic started. Put it in one place then changed it then ... and then just said screw it, TV is supposed to be fun. :D

Gave me a chuckle, too :o

Never heard of diapers for water? I guess it's a North American thing - they usually don't allow infants in pools without them. Too bad about not finding them here.

Nice pool Ajarn - which brings up another point. Has anyone here been to a swimming pool here that is more than one degree above freezing? If so, please tell. Thanks.

Never heard of diapers for water? I guess it's a North American thing - they usually don't allow infants in pools without them. Too bad about not finding them here.

Nice pool Ajarn - which brings up another point. Has anyone here been to a swimming pool here that is more than one degree above freezing? If so, please tell. Thanks.

I'm North American, and I always thought they were just plastic pampers :o

In that case, try Pharma Choice 053-215-379. If anyone has adult diapers, they'll have them.

As for heated pools, can't think of any. Thais seemed to be trained to accept the cold. My pool is 'warm' 8 months of the year, which ain't bad. I'd assume it the same for most other outdoor public pools. Maybe the pool at the Orchid Hotel is not too bad...

Good luck :D

i guess that I should point out that these diapers are for babies :D You guys crack me up on this sometimes.

Some may thought it silly of you to ask where to buy pampers for babies... :o:D

Some time ago, maybe 9 months, Rimping (Narawat/Wat Gate) had swimming nappies/diapers (Huggies or Pampers brand I think) - it may be worth checking and/or asking there. I haven't seen them there for a while but I have not been on shopping duty for some time!

JxP

I cannot see the point of swimming diapers and never have. If the babies urinate, it comes out into the water anyway. Chances are slim that they will do a poo in a swimming pool as they tend to it it at the same time of day unless they are newborn, in which case they do it at every feed.

If they do poo in the pool, take them out, scoop it out and chlorinate. No worries.