Swedish Politician Arrested In Thailand

webfact

ann%C3%A9tthe_zettergren-.jpgzettergren.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/annetthe.zettergren

In Facebook she kept a low profile, not surprised!

Funny, the Thread from beginning of the year and this one has so similar postings, that I had to look on the date of the statements believing I, by accident was in the earlier thread again. blink.png

Edited by ALFREDO

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for attracting high end tourists. smile.png

A little help with translation here my friend, High End = a lot of money, I don't think the Thai's are too fussy where it comes from, or the social standing of the person spending it! wai.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by lizardtongue

how come Thailand is so famous for all those convicted ? whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Holy mackerel !!! Yep, send her back and force her to use her own services.

Not really sure why these small time criminals keep flocking to Thailand.

Perhaps they should go to a country that does not have extradition. Thailand seems pretty quick to load them ( apt phrase for her) on the plane and send them back to origin of crime country.

How STUPID can a you be? Why go to a Tourist resort, and especially in Phuket
after stealing so much money ?
Well well, the last idiot is not born yet I think!
She get a very short time of happiness whistling.gif

She is not yet convicted, just accused.

Many countries do not have extradtion agreements with Thailand - criminals are sent ome at the Thai Government's discretion.

The amount claimed is not great - not as much as $1million dollars and 1 Megabuck is not enough to keep one comfortable for life.

A few weeks after being reported to police, she disappeared, but not before apparently withdrawing nearly SEK 1 million from her boyfriends bank account.

Seriously! Boyfriend?

Well, now, think, she had amassed at least 4.5M SEK ($695k)--how many of the would-be Lethario's on this forum would date her for that? Then think, she got 1M SEK ($150k) more, so I would think the Casanova next to her in the picture may be a boyfriend too

So much for attracting high end tourists. smile.png

A little help with translation here my friend, High End = a lot of money, I don't think the Thai's are too fussy where it comes from, or the social standing of the person spending it! wai.gifwhistling.gif

I thought 'high end' meant 'elevated buttocks' or a 'death by drugs' (or some other you-fill-in-the-blank nonsense). They must have meant 'high-end' doncha think?

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Like 1

Posts discussing moderation and replies have been removed. If you want a few days holiday from Thaivisa just carry on breaking the forum rules.

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

This is a very old news item. She was arrested a couple of months back.

That is true, even the same pic is being used........lol

Read the article in the OP. coffee1.gif It's odd that she didn't get the wind of something going on in the Swedish and English press, that she had been found, and Swedish authorities would press for her extradition. She's got a facebook account, after all. No one in the hotel or from Sweden told her, either? She isn't in great shape, maybe she knew but couldn't run anymore.