Kitchen Manufacturer

LongTimeLurker

What are you looking for? A custom job, high end, large kitchen? Or a small kitchen and a more modest approach?

Small and modest custom job.

I have 1 recommendation from a friend and another that was recommended is no longer in business so I want some more for comparison.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

See the girl in Home Pro , we are 95% completed and couldnt be happier with the quality and service. Her name is Khun Mai.

I've read bad stories on here about Homepro / Homeworks installations so wanted to avoid them.

how about a mob called "kitchencorner" in Pattay did some work for me and it was good, but quite a few years ago..

In 2008 we bought a bungalow in Pattaya in which we had to add a kitchen. We ended up buying kitchen cabinets from Boonthavorn on Sukhumvit Road. They have their own program called "Smart Kitchen." Really nice stuff and affordable. Absolute top quality! We used our builder to build the kitchen and he added then the doors under and the complete cabinets on top. I'm sure you can have this done completely also by a team from Boontavorn. Two years later we built a home in Surin province and we liked our kitchen in Pattaya so much, we bought again the same elements at Boonthavorn. The doors are available in different styles. We chose the dark ones. Here some pictures of the kitchen in our upcountry home where we now live.

post-5472-0-70756900-1364481883_thumb.jp

post-5472-0-92195300-1364481990_thumb.jp

post-5472-0-49335100-1364482053_thumb.jp

post-5472-0-28490100-1364482163_thumb.jp