Phuket Crackdown On Russians Heads North

webfact

Time to wakeup Thailand And not only Phuket !!

WAKE UP THAILAND! They are stealing your jobs. Soon the entire population of Russia will migrate to Thailand and it will be full of surly, rude white people. The elephants on the streets will be replaced with dancing bears, som tam with potatoes and worst of all women will have equal rights!!! Can you imagine the horror of Thailand with no bar girls? No child prostitutes... but don't worry when we replace songsen with vodka at least it will an improvement.

yes dimitri, you are right, run forest run the die KOsaken kommencheesy.gif russian women with equal rights 555 where ? between their knees cheesy.gif

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about other members, but I would GLADY support a Russian Mafia run baht bus around Phuket. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Then i am afraid the pirce would not be 10 baht and you would not be sitting next to another expat but next to a sweet little thing who would want to suck on your lollypop.biggrin.png

You can only look back with hindsight and wish upon a star that General Patton had been allowed to actually march into Moscow and deal with these creatures back in 1945!

he would have failed, remember napoleon and adolf, nobody beats the bear in his territory !

WAKE UP THAILAND! They are stealing your jobs. Soon the entire population of Russia will migrate to Thailand and it will be full of surly, rude white people. The elephants on the streets will be replaced with dancing bears, som tam with potatoes and worst of all women will have equal rights!!! Can you imagine the horror of Thailand with no bar girls? No child prostitutes... but don't worry when we replace songsen with vodka at least it will an improvement.

Women in Thailand do not have equal rights? and where did you find child prostitution?

I suppose in Russia there is no child prostitution, just lower the legal agethumbsup.gif

Well, a women has the top job in Thailand, Prime Minister Yingluck.

yes dimitri, you are right, run forest run the die KOsaken kommencheesy.gif russian women with equal rights 555 where ? between their knees cheesy.gif

Is that English?

I'm sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say. Try again when you are coherent.

After the ASEAN Economic Union takes affect there's going to be a big wake up call for the Thais. Foreigners register businesses in Singapore or other ASEAN countries and can legally work in Thailand without a work permit as far as I'm lead to understand.

Register a taxi company, tour guide business or any other business that will or may step on the toes of the "protected sectors" and see how long before the majority want out of ASEAN. I'm against it as I never liked the EU and it's 8u775h1t so I don't care either way as I don't work in these sectors.

Let's see how things turn out for the locals with their mafia run operations after ASEAN EC.

I'll be the one with a big bowl of popcorn enjoying the show.

This is good. It's never a good idea to have one ethnic group take over another country. Before the Russians, we had a mix from all over the world. It's getting like Little Russia here in Pattaya too. I want Thailand to remain Thai.

You want "Thailand to remain Thai" - wow, maybe we should all go home.

A Thai visa in a Russian passport is the same as the visa in your passport.

perhaps so.

But I want to walk down the streets and feel like I am in Thailand, not in Russia, based on all the signage....

So, it's fine if all the signage is in English for you, but not in Russian for the Eastern Europeans.

By your logic, all the signage should be in Thai, so you can "feel like you are in Thailand." smile.pngsmile.png

Also, why not get rid of Australian, German, British, Scandi and American bars, and Italian, Mexican, Japanese etc restaurants - just so Thailand "feels more like Thailand." smile.pngsmile.png

Perhaps you are not yet aware..

English is the common world language as it stands now. I have traveled to all the countries you list there, and english gets me by. And my first language is not english....

And when I walk down the streets, I do NOT feel that I am in Australia, or Germany, or Great Britain, or Scandinavia, or Italy, or Mexico, or Japan. Never have felt that. Never.

Edited by Andre0720

Is that English?

I'm sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say. Try again when you are coherent.

die Kosaken kommen , is german, it means THE KASACKS are coming, but........... der russische Tanzbaer ( german again ) is already here, too late to runcowboy.gif

After the ASEAN Economic Union takes affect there's going to be a big wake up call for the Thais. Foreigners register businesses in Singapore or other ASEAN countries and can legally work in Thailand without a work permit as far as I'm lead to understand.

Register a taxi company, tour guide business or any other business that will or may step on the toes of the "protected sectors" and see how long before the majority want out of ASEAN. I'm against it as I never liked the EU and it's 8u775h1t so I don't care either way as I don't work in these sectors.

Let's see how things turn out for the locals with their mafia run operations after ASEAN EC.

I'll be the one with a big bowl of popcorn enjoying the show.

You are getting way toooo excited on an incorrect information.

Just because foreigners have a company in Singapore it WILL NOT entitled you to work freely in Thailand.

ONLY Singaporean national will be able to and even then many industries are restricted. There is a list of what "foreigners" can do

This is good. It's never a good idea to have one ethnic group take over another country. Before the Russians, we had a mix from all over the world. It's getting like Little Russia here in Pattaya too. I want Thailand to remain Thai.

perhaps so.

But I want to walk down the streets and feel like I am in Thailand, not in Russia, based on all the signage....

Then the English signage needs to be removed, based on your logic... What makes it OK to have English signs and not Russian signs? Neither make Thailand look more Thai.

I can actually see why they're doing this. Pattaya and Phuket in particular are being swallowed whole by Russians and their 'legitimate businesses'. If they don't act, they'll end up colonised by the mob.

How effective it's going to be against Russians who are quite capable of paying bribes is another matter.

Its too late. They are already colonizing Pattaya and Phuket because the Thai men of wealth and power have starting thinking with their little head....instead of their brains and now, its too late. The only way you will rid the country of them is to cut off diplomatic relations and throw them all out.

This thread has some of the most uninformed and ridiculous posts I've read on Thaivisa. Carry on...

Yes, the "Welcome to Patong" sign on Patong Hill should have been in Thai, for the tourists, so they actually "feel" they are in Thailand. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Yet another...

I can actually see why they're doing this. Pattaya and Phuket in particular are being swallowed whole by Russians and their 'legitimate businesses'. If they don't act, they'll end up colonised by the mob.

How effective it's going to be against Russians who are quite capable of paying bribes is another matter.

Its too late. They are already colonizing Pattaya and Phuket because the Thai men of wealth and power have starting thinking with their little head....instead of their brains and now, its too late. The only way you will rid the country of them is to cut off diplomatic relations and throw them all out.

What on earth are you talking about? speaking of crazy talk, you just got the nominationblink.png

This thread has some of the most uninformed and ridiculous posts I've read on Thaivisa. Carry on...

Yes, the "Welcome to Patong" sign on Patong Hill should have been in Thai, for the tourists, so they actually "feel" they are in Thailand. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

it should be in russian, then you will really feel "at home"

perhaps so.

Then the English signage needs to be removed, based on your logic... What makes it OK to have English signs and not Russian signs? Neither make Thailand look more Thai.

May I suggest that you refer to my post no 129

And if you are not yet aware of it, thai people are learning the common language (english) to communicate with the rest of the world. And so do I.

Agreed we post because we are bored there us nothing we can do about it the powers that be can just go to Bangla rd at night and start there that would keep them busy for weeks i wonder why they dont.

I'm bored again i think i will have some tea

How Phuket people are stupid !

As most of Thai people don't speak another language than thai, they cannot serve Russian tourists who don't speak english while coming to Thailand on holidays.

Also the Russians don't steal the jobs of unskilled thai people !

Being bored of whiny mafia people !

P.S. LOL so ugly his shirt. Too many ugly shirts to sell in supermarkets in Thailand. Difficult for a farang to look handsome with Big C ugly clothes !

The Thai bar Girls don't seem to have a problem communicating with any nationality and when it comes to getting money out of foreigners, Thai Business people soon learn to speak English...It is the International Language//,,,,,and Thais in business need to learn by 2015 when it will be required. Nearly all visitors from Europe learn to speak a bit of English. You don't see dozens of different countries citizens setting up tour desks or businesses to cater for their countrymen who visit thailand.

It is about time the Russians started to learn some English to overcome problems or bring a little lady with a flag who speaks Thai/English and can follow her around like the Chinese/Japanese seem to do

There are too many Russians , and if they are working illegally they deserve what they Get .

If all is in Order , they have nothing to Worry about ..It goes for anyone Really .

Do it the correct way ..No Problem ..Russians are a Very good place to Start , as pretty much everyone knows there are any number working illegally .

Russians kind of operate like the Thais, corrupt, no respect for any law, opportunist at any chance to make/scam for money. They are actually a match made for each other and have finally found their equal in corrupt society. The biggest difference is Thais tend to stay in their country and the Russians like to seek opportunities worldwide.

Greed is bad! It keeps the world going, but in the wrong direction.

If the Russians leave in their droves does this mean the Thai banking system will collapse, ala Cyprus? Or does it mean the Thai banking system WON'T collapse, ala Cyprus?

MUCH more importantly (and I have to agree with other posters who have commented in the same way) that really is a SERIOUSLY bad shirt. Maybe someone should post it as a poll on Facebook. Name and shame ... and all that!

giggle.gif

DIG

I am really shocked by some comments here ... You may not like Russian tourists but they help the economy in Thailand and many businesses such as hotels restaurants etc ..... I really dont understand why some foreigners here think to have more rights than others .... All nationalities are welcome when they help the country to grow.

Some foreigners should have more rights than others...those that are working legally.

• Like 1

but... but English beat them, there are 109 English against 99 Russians, shouldn't they start with English? tongue.png

Maybe the English aren't stealing Thai jobs.

The English always say 'please' first.

I'm unsure how many Thais understand the full implication of the word, however wai.gif

DIG

Edited by dressedingreen

another Witches hunt ..... When Thais will speak Russian they will be able to complain , but Russians dont speak English so 2 choices , you forbid them to come to Thailand and you will see a lot of hotels and places closing down Or you accept the fact that there are people more qualify to take care about those tourists. How many Thais work illegally in foreign country ?

Here in the US, practically 80% of the Thai's here are working illegally. They are here on student visa's or monks visa's and are not supposed to be working. And do we as Americans give a shit? No.. Because we don't speak Thai and they do and most of the jobs they do here require you to speak Thai. coffee1.gif Plus the fact that the Thai owners that hire them, don't even pay them a minumum wage..

• Like 2