34Th Bangkok Internation Motorshow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually I would love to show you all nice looking girls, but the moments I normally walk around at a motor shows not much of them (actual none) walk around...

I can actual tell that most of the rumored models from all manufacturers are not one display... Including the Yamaha YZF-R250 …

Actually I would love to show you all nice looking girls, but the moments I normally walk around at a motor shows not much of them (actual none) walk around...

They must know you Richard. biggrin.png

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 2

Nice link! Some great looking bikes. Still love the simple d-tracker even if not the best bike there, very nice bike. SHame about the space cadets tho tongue.png

Edit: i wonder how guys would handle it if every trade show (even if a trade show geared for women) had dumb beefcake guys spawled all over the things they(or their wives) want to look at lol. I would love to go up to one of the girls one day and say "so tell me about the bike you are sitting on..how many cc does it have? " "huh..c what?"

Edited by eek

Thanks for the link, great pics - just FYI you've got the Ninja 250 labeled as a 650 - (not being critical just pointing it out).

Eek, try not to worry - as you know that's just the way they do things in Thailand and you won't change it thumbsup.gif. Just makes it more fun IMO and my girlfriend doesn't mind either, she likes checking out their dresses and commenting on which one is prettiest etc. My ex in the UK would have been complaining about sexism and telling me not to look at them laugh.png gotta love Thai girls clap2.gif

I dont complain, i end up getting my photo with them quite often. I just find it a bit dumb!
ANyway, back to bikes! Wish i was heading down to bkk!

Edit: but, tbh, would be nice if they balanced it out a bit and some fit guys were there too! tongue.png Unfortunately thats just now how it works *sigh*! Then you guys can be pointing out to you gfs who the hottest guy is too laugh.png

Edited by eek
  • Like 1

Nice link! Some great looking bikes. Still love the simple d-tracker even if not the best bike there, very nice bike. SHame about the space cadets tho tongue.png

Edit: i wonder how guys would handle it if every trade show (even if a trade show geared for women) had dumb beefcake guys spawled all over the things they(or their wives) want to look at lol. I would love to go up to one of the girls one day and say "so tell me about the bike you are sitting on..how many cc does it have? " "huh..c what?"

Come on eek, don't you understand that this it the only chance for guys like that to come close to cute girls, they are a captive audience. Its part of the attraction.

Those girls are handsomely paid to endure that kind of attention with a smile.

And please.. how can we compare guys with girls most guys would go so jealous if their gf looks at a nice male specimen.

If i were to go to the show it would be fore the bike not the girls. You can rent those girls somewhere else if needed :P

• Like 1

Come on eek, don't you understand that this it the only chance for guys like that to come close to cute girls, they are a captive audience. Its part of the attraction.

And please.. how can we compare guys with girls most guys would go so jealous if their gf looks at a nice male specimen.

If i were to go to the show it would be fore the bike not the girls. You can rent those girls somewhere else if needed tongue.png

I go for the bikes as well, the fact there's a gorgeous girl stood next to it is a pleasant bonus. If it offends you then you can stay away or go to see the bikes at the showroom. If you prefer half naked guys to be on display then Thailand has places that can cater to you as well wai.gif

Bikes are awesome, gorgeous girls are also awesome. I'm not sure where there problem lies laugh.png

If i were to go to the show it would be fore the bike not the girls. You can rent those girls somewhere else if needed tongue.png

I go for the bikes as well, the fact there's a gorgeous girl stood next to it is a pleasant bonus. If it offends you then you can stay away or go to see the bikes at the showroom. If you prefer half naked guys to be on display then Thailand has places that can cater to you as well wai.gif

Bikes are awesome, gorgeous girls are also awesome. I'm not sure where there problem lies laugh.png

It does not offend me but i for one feel information about the bike and knowledge is more important then a sexy girl promoting it but hey I just think with my upper head when i go for something like this.

I dont complain, i end up getting my photo with them quite often. I just find it a bit dumb!

ANyway, back to bikes! Wish i was heading down to bkk!

Edit: but, tbh, would be nice if they balanced it out a bit and some fit guys were there too! tongue.png Unfortunately thats just now how it works *sigh*! Then you guys can be pointing out to you gfs who the hottest guy is too laugh.png

ymca!!!

Edited by loserlazer
  • Like 1

Fair enough, in Thailand I tend to get my information from more reliable sources than the person trying to sell me the bike, but each to his own.

Like the lady you are drooling over biggrin.png

And of course you double check what they said never trust a seller for all your information but i thought that was obvious.

Fair enough, in Thailand I tend to get my information from more reliable sources than the person trying to sell me the bike, but each to his own.

And of course you double check what they said never trust a seller for all your information but i thought that was obvious.

Oh dear, Mr Puritanical has invaded the forum laugh.png.

So instead of a gorgeous girl you'd rather have a drab sales person (most of which know nothing about the bike whether they are gorgeous or not) give you a load of BS and you will be sure to check it out later to make sure it's true rolleyes.gif

Like they say in Thailand "up to you". Rather than preaching on here maybe you could picket the show, educate these Thai's that their political incorrectness can only lead down the path of damnation whistling.gifbiggrin.png

So instead of a gorgeous girl you'd rather have a drab sales person (most of which know nothing about the bike whether they are gorgeous or not) give you a load of BS and you will be sure to check it out later to make sure it's true rolleyes.gif

Like they say in Thailand "up to you". Rather than preaching on here maybe you could picket the show, educate these Thai's that their political incorrectness can only lead down the path of damnation whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Nooo...make it a sexy MALE salesperson :Plaugh.png

• Like 1

On that Yamaha R1 800k THB cash or roughly $27,313 USD

As usual about double the USA MSRP $14,200 which of course in the USA

is usually much higher than you need to pay OTD sad.png

Pretty much exact same story for the Suzuki GSXR 1000 & probably the Honda too

TIT smile.png

Edited by mania

I can go to a go go bar if i want, maybe you need to go to a bike show to see some candy because else the Mrs wont let you. biggrin.png

Must be tough life for you.

Anyway i just don't see the advantage of airhead girls for bikes. But i probably hit a nail on the head with my first line.

All guys that aren't allowed to play anymore so they have to look at skirt an other way. No problem mate some us are not on a leash.

I would go to a motor show for bikes no need for the girls you cant do much with them anyway and a go go show if i wanted tail. But hey up to you.biggrin.png

Please stay on topic. Funny to discuss the gender of the sales staff or eyecandies. Lets focus on bikes there. But one good thing about the female eyecandies, you can meet with them after the show:D

That is a good point.

But that is what i mean i like the bikes.

More bike, prices and girls here: http://omega-racer.blogspot.com/2013/03/34th-bangkok-motor-show.html enjoyOn that Yamaha R1 800k THB cash or roughly $27,313 USDAs usual about double the USA MSRP $14,200 which of course in the USAis usually much higher than you need to pay OTD Pretty much exact same story for the Suzuki GSXR 1000 & probably the Honda tooTIT

Again pretty expensive prices for inline fours.

Besides, all i know most of japanese 1000cc supersports are made in japan and imports from japan has some tax incentive. So are these steep prices just bc of high greed levels of dealers here?

@robblok

WARNING

You have entered the bike forum, the world of stereotypes, pithy sayings and real men with real bikes (even if they sometimes sound like scooters)

Yeah robblok, you can go to motorshow with wantan and dance with male eyecandies while ymca fro village people were playing on the background to destroy the stereotypes and macho image of bikers. But tell us when as i want to be there to applause you two for your courage on changing things in biking world:D

• Like 1

After looking at prices for 600-1000cc bikes here I have come to the conclusion I will never own/buy a new inline 4 here,there is no way I would pay that much over the European prices ,2-3000 Gbp I might be able to swallow but twice the price no way.

Think the most I'd look to pay for a 600 is 400k and I don't think anything will arrive here any where near that price and that's still an expensive price with the exchange rates the way they are at the moment.

WOW.. a bike show..where you can actually see the BIKES..rather than a gazillion gormless girls draped over them! *in shock!!!*

why would you assume the women are gormless, because they are attractive?

i would have thought you were not in favor of sweeping generalizations about women

• Like 2