34Th Bangkok Internation Motorshow

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also bought saddle bags for touring. Checked givi and motech but prices are more than 11k thbfor a simple saddle bag!

I am going up Sakhon Nakhon to my gfs village where i like being away from stupid Songkran farang so i needed something. I know it is for harleys or classic bikes but i like the flame design and more importantly price; only 1500 thb:lol:

Yes, it is fake leather but looks good and good quality as well for this price. It is hard and quite sturdy and around 40 liters together. This will keep me ok for touring for a while. They told me that they sell these to Japan as well!

post-114750-13653160005943_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13653160117755_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13653160209111_thumb.jpg

post-114750-13653160321911_thumb.jpg

Edited by loserlazer

Ye ha cowboy style. ?...lol cant believe you ar gonna fit them on your bike, i know they were cheap but come on man your bike aint no honda phatom.

Are they even able tp attach to your bike, i hope you dont get caught in the rain....:)

Did you also get the dangly bits of leather that go in the end of the handle bars and flap about in the wind.......lol

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by taninthai

Ye ha cowboy style. ?...lol cant believe you ar gonna fit them on your bike, i know they were cheap but come on man your bike aint no honda phatom.

Are they even able tp attach to your bike, i hope you dont get caught in the rain....:)

Did you also get the dangly bits of leather that go in the end of the handle bars and flap about in the wind.......lol

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

H

Hahahass. Direct to the point tanin...but any saddle bag looks stupid on a sport bike and yes, i like leather looking things fit for classic bikes. Looks better than a plain looking black bag made from fabric for 11k.

They look good on cbr500.:lol: