Looking For Neighborhood Gym Around Onnut

USNret

Hi. I'm gonna be staying in the Onnut area for hopefully a couple of months. I'll be tucked way back in Suk soi 77 at my in-laws house. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a neighborhood gym in the area, not a big commercial place like Cal Wow, but a local place where I can pay per use, or per month with no membership. All I need is a place with free weights and hopefully LifeCycle or some such aerobic devices. Thanks!

There's a gym/swimming pool near On Nut soi 46 adjacent to the Mormon Church. The pool's quite good/big. I've never been to the gym (upstairs).

Thanks Mick. I just arrive in BKK last night. I'll go check this place out. Anyone else know of a gym I should look at?

There's a gym/swimming pool near On Nut soi 46 adjacent to the Mormon Church. The pool's quite good/big. I've never been to the gym (upstairs).

I like that gym, for the fact that the staff are super friendly, the equipment is generally old but solid. Can't go super heavy with the free weights but they are ok and it's only 80baht per session! I think you can pay 1k for unlimited use per month. Oh the cardio machines are pretty crap though but that doesn't bother me!