Indian Linen Shop Behind Villa Market?

yimlitnoy

My usual Indian bed sheets shop has disappeared from the side of Villa Market on Sukhumvit road. Does anybody knows where it has moved or have any idea where I can buy hotel type pure cotton white bed sheets? I know that Central Dept. store and Robinson have bed sheets but I am looking for pure white cotton not silky texture bed sheets.

There used to be a shop on the furniture floor of MBK that would make them up custom for a very reasonable price. Don't recall exactly but I'd order sets of 2x fitted bottom, 1x top, 2x long bolsters 8x pillowcases, I think around 2,000 THB?

Otherwise sometimes you can find plain-white 100% cotton sets at Makro/Tesco, if not then Central and work your way up, but much more expensive.

There's also the (Indian dominated) street market toward the river near Chinatown (sorry forgot the name, someone please jump in if you know) dedicated to wholesale fabrics, you should shop for bolts or a roll of the material and pretty much any sidewalk sewing lady could stitch them up for you.

There used to be a shop on the furniture floor of MBK that would make them up custom for a very reasonable price. Don't recall exactly but I'd order sets of 2x fitted bottom, 1x top, 2x long bolsters 8x pillowcases, I think around 2,000 THB?

Otherwise sometimes you can find plain-white 100% cotton sets at Makro/Tesco, if not then Central and work your way up, but much more expensive.

There's also the (Indian dominated) street market toward the river near Chinatown (sorry forgot the name, someone please jump in if you know) dedicated to wholesale fabrics, you should shop for bolts or a roll of the material and pretty much any sidewalk sewing lady could stitch them up for you.

Prahurat. You could also pop into Green Cotton in Amarin. Nice sheets, reasonable prices

Friend of mine just told me she moved somewhere very close by. This was just last week. Think he said she was on the opposite side, but I'll check. I bet the Villa employees know.

We have both been buying her sheets for years.

Edited by ricklev

Friend of mine just told me she moved somewhere very close by. This was just last week. Think he said she was on the opposite side, but I'll check. I bet the Villa employees know.

We have both been buying her sheets for years.

If you could find out where she is now would be great. I have been buying from her for quite some time and I go to Villa quite often. I have asked near Villa but when thai cannot anwer to a phalang, they go giggly and only smiled...