Yamaha Raptor 700Cc Price Asking?

ThaiSwe

Hello, im a thai guy from sweden, and i will move to thailand next year
And i do really want a yamaha raptor 700cc.. So my question is...
How much would they cost about? not for a new one,
Is there any site that i can find cheap yamaha raptors? Then im talking about 100-200K Bath

quad bikes are forbidden to ride in traffic in Thailand as you cannot get a plate for them.

But, you can use them in your private land or places police do not care that much.

I checked them before and there is a company in Thailand and they have a website dedicated to these machines, just google it as i do not remember the name of the company.

quad bikes are forbidden to ride in traffic in Thailand as you cannot get a plate for them.

But, you can use them in your private land or places police do not care that much.

I checked them before and there is a company in Thailand and they have a website dedicated to these machines, just google it as i do not remember the name of the company.

Well i think there will be no worry about the cops since im not from the bigs towns like pattay or bangkok and ect ..

AFAIK, Yamaha doesn't sell quads here. There is a thread about importing one here: http://www.motorcycle.in.th/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=3564

Possible places to find one for sale or something similar would be the usual places. Thaivisa classifieds being one of the best. Bahtsold.com being another.

Thanks, I've checked both of the site. Bathsold got only a few Yamaha raptors atv. im looking for a few mores.