Young Men Arrested For Fight With Briton In Pattaya

Lite Beer

personally I stay away from WS

But with all disrespect, you are probably thicker than an elephant's penis.

Unable to even negotiate a few basic problems through.

I've had disagreements aplenty in Pattaya yet have solved them amicably and with no recourse to violence of this nature.

Oh dear looks like I am also an elephants penis I always try and talk then get bored and lay them out. But once out I leave them alone to sleep.....violin.gif

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Levy's Thai wife Ketsuda Levy, 35, told police that her husband was still drunk from a party the previous night and had told her in the morning that he would go for breakfast

Thought alcohol might have had something to do with it.

Wow! She's married well hasn't she.

The level of his state of 'lubrication' isn't really the issue...or should all drunks in Thailand get a bashing...?

Am I missing something here? He damaged a smoking pipe, got into an argument and started throwing snooker cues and balls at the other people in the bar. That sort of behavior is likely to get you bashed in a place like Pattaya. Or do the rest of the people who behave themselves have to put up with the few ill behaved?

In today's radio news on 96FM, the segment claimed that Stu (?) had broken a pool cue and refused to pay compensation and hit the female business owner & matters escalated. The report alleged that the victim of the assault declined to press charges as he had no recollection of the incident. The RTP police laid charges due to physical evidence of the assault on victims body.

Edited by simple1

In today's radio news on 96FM two Thais were identified by CCTV coverage & have been arrested and charged with assault. The segment claimed that Stu (?) had broken a pool cue and refused to pay compensation and hit the female business owner & matters escalated. The report alleged that the victim of the assault declined to press charges as he had no recollection of the incident. The RTP police laid charges due to physical evidence of the assault on victims body.

Good to see some action being taken. I wonder whether Stu will also be charged with anything?

In today's radio news on 96FM two Thais were identified by CCTV coverage & have been arrested and charged with assault. The segment claimed that Stu (?) had broken a pool cue and refused to pay compensation and hit the female business owner & matters escalated. The report alleged that the victim of the assault declined to press charges as he had no recollection of the incident. The RTP police laid charges due to physical evidence of the assault on victims body.

Good to see some action being taken. I wonder whether Stu will also be charged with anything?

As everyone continually highlights, wrong doing on Thais by Pharrang is almost always punished far more severely than Vica Versa. So I'll be interested to see if this is the case, though I highly doubt it. Don't you?

Why are we worried about this chaps actions anyway? If I smashed you in the face with a helmet you would be dead on the spot. Lucky the prat that whacked him was no bigger than my 6 year old son.

Edited by jamesdoe1234

In today's radio news on 96FM, the segment claimed that Stu (?) had broken a pool cue and refused to pay compensation and hit the female business owner & matters escalated. The report alleged that the victim of the assault declined to press charges as he had no recollection of the incident. The RTP police laid charges due to physical evidence of the assault on victims body.

So it's been reported same as press. It would be good if the chap with the yellow T-Shirt came forward. There is too many holes in this. For a start the guy in the yellow tshirt was defending him, or trying to. Now why would he be doing that if This chap was whacking random people with a pool cue?

Some people ought to use their brain before posting. Or as I say, if they want to berate pop up their personal details on view, then they may have more credibility.

So now that's 3 versions of what happened....? Are they just making this up as they go along...? I know the Thais like their compo...

I wish they'd make their minds up....

Still, if that IS the case, then I would hope Stu is man enough to go and pay for his errors in cash...not blood....

The fact remains that this still had nothing to do with the imbeciles who showed off their macho ways on a 58 year old man.

If this was the same as the scenario I painted out in my earlier post, they'd all be looking at 6 to a year in chokey regardless of who was 'in the wrong'.

As everyone continually highlights, wrong doing on Thais by Pharrang is almost always punished far more severely than Vica Versa. So I'll be interested to see if this is the case, though I highly doubt it. Don't you?

Why are we worried about this chaps actions anyway? If I smashed you in the face with a helmet you would be dead on the spot. Lucky the prat that whacked him was no bigger than my 6 year old son.

Nice. Does that make you better than the Thais? With aggressive Thais and farangs, no wonder this sort of incident keeps happening in Pattaya.

Nice. Does that make you better than the Thais? With aggressive Thais and farangs, no wonder this sort of incident keeps happening in Pattaya.

No it underpins the seriousness of what happened to a pensioner and how lucky he is to still be alive. Though your more worried about an alleged assault and a broken cue.

EDIT: Sorry alleged assault and an alleged broken cue

Edited by jamesdoe1234

So now that's 3 versions of what happened....? Are they just making this up as they go along...? I know the Thais like their compo...

I wish they'd make their minds up....

Still, if that IS the case, then I would hope Stu is man enough to go and pay for his errors in cash...not blood....

The fact remains that this still had nothing to do with the imbeciles who showed off their macho ways on a 58 year old man.

If this was the same as the scenario I painted out in my earlier post, they'd all be looking at 6 to a year in chokey regardless of who was 'in the wrong'.

The more they try to confuse the story, the more it detracts from what has actually happened? Is that not the Thai way?

No it underpins the seriousness of what happened to a pensioner and how lucky he is to still be alive. Though your more worried about an alleged assault and a broken cue.

EDIT: Sorry alleged assault and an alleged broken cue

I wish I could draw my pension at 58!

(Please don't tell me what I am more worried about - my comment was on the prevalence of violence in all its forms in Pattaya).

A .

But please....lets stop all this Thai coward, soi dogs etc talk.

If they pack hunt then they are cowards PERIOD.

>It was and still is in common practice in the UK (and many other countries). Cast your memory back to the glorious skinhead days of the 1960's and the world famous British football hooligan where the Doc Martens were put to great use. .. perhaps this behaviour has been imported over the

years.

I grew up in London when the skinheads were about and will say the same about them they were pack hunting cowards. Now its the roaming hooded 'Yoof' all tooled up stabbing people again pack hunting cowards.

Further to this I don't know many cases of a pack beating up a pensioner and thai visa arm chair cowards with thousands of posts condemning the bloke without a shred of proof and also quite happy to openly post 'that he got what he deserved'...Outrageous.

In cases where tossers want to openly berate with no facts or evidence - those parties should have to post their name, address, and phone number. Thai Visa can't allow that I am sure but all the same. Would cut down troll posts.

MATE, i have the balls to name me and i still say if you go lookin for trouble and find it be man enough to handle it, if i was playin up and throughing pool balls at people i would expect somthing in return, goose

• Like 1

A .

But please....lets stop all this Thai coward, soi dogs etc talk.

If they pack hunt then they are cowards PERIOD.

MATE, i have the balls to name me and i still say if you go lookin for trouble and find it be man enough to handle it, if i was playin up and throughing pool balls at people i would expect somthing in return, goose

Yeah I completely agree, where does it show in the video the guy was throwing pool balls or that the guy went looking for trouble? The only proof I can see is a bunch of turds beating on a defenseless old guy, oh and anonymous sources that claim to know the guy personally ready berate him hidden behind a computer and also stand by and let someone get stamped - class individuals if it's true. If they saw the whole thing and dislike him then off to the police they should go to get him sent down too for smacking a woman. I chose to believe facts, you believe speculation if you want.

As I say would be good if the guy in the yellow TShirt came forward. He has all the answers.

P.S I do like your point of view make no bones about it, but at no stage can I put together being loud ( which is speculation in itself though likely) with getting a group hiding - unless of course that's how you think it should be done?

So sources said the guy was a goose. The guy himself says he wasn't.

Why are some taking the guys story as gospel. Just because he is the guy doesn't mean what he says is true.

He was pissed so his 'view' may not be the same as others.

Nothings being taken for nothing on my part. Here is the facts:

He got beaten nearly to death.

8 + Thais joined in kicking him shitless.

He was in the bar drunk.

The only injured party was him - I.E the woman he supposedly hit was either not injured/damaged ( which in itself doesn't make sense )

He broke an item - why would that be an issue at all or need to be supplied as a reason for the attack, for me hitting a woman is a million times worse.

Posters have come on here offering someone elses take on the matter. Whilst also telling us that this person also stood by and allowed this to happen. What kind of an <deleted> would do that...not one I would be prepared to believe over the guy who has been assaulted and had the bottle to come on here and face the arm chair critics.....

Can you give me any other facts? Nothing that would make me believe a pack beating was warranted that I can assure you.

other posters have come on here and said they witnessed the crap and he was throwing pool balls at people sitting eating breakfast, he was looking for trouble why help him, he was doing a good enough job by himself

Why are some taking the guys story as gospel. Just because he is the guy doesn't mean what he says is true.

He was in the bar drunk.

The only injured party was him - I.E the woman he supposedly hit was either not injured/damaged ( which in itself doesn't make sense )

He broke an item - why would that be an issue at all or need to be supplied as a reason for the attack, for me hitting a woman is a million times worse.

Posters have come on here offering someone elses take on the matter. Whilst also telling us that this person also stood by and allowed this to happen. What kind of an <deleted> would do that...not one I would be prepared to believe over the guy who has been assaulted and had the bottle to come on here and face the arm chair critics.....

Can you give me any other facts? Nothing that would make me believe a pack beating was warranted that I can assure you.

other posters have come on here and said they witnessed the crap and he was throwing pool balls at people sitting eating breakfast, he was looking for trouble why help him, he was doing a good enough job by himself

One poster came on, anonymously claiming all kinds of things. I'd give him more credibility if he went public. I have the video alone. I see a guy in a yellow shirt trying to help him. If I was the guy in a yellow shirt and I saw him whacking innocent people with balls or trying to or hitting a woman then I would not of helped him....

Don't you agree?

The more they try to confuse the story, the more it detracts from what has actually happened? Is that not the Thai way?

The more doubt that can be caused the more chance these cowards get to walk as once again a 'bad' tourist has come to Pattaya and started trouble which they tried to help stop but he was going to assault an old Thai lady so they 'restrained him'

• Like 1

people i know were metres away from all this and saw the whole lot unfold .....dont shed any tears for this stupid piece of shit ....he could have easily severely injured innocent people ...he was throwing billiard balls at full force towards people who were just having brekkie or chatting drinking ...one guy an experienced paramedic just let the turd stew ..it looked bad but from reliable sources well deserved ...ps this bloke has bashed other mongers for little or no reason ..he is a known thug ...and his boasting of his military records grossly over the top ....cheers enjoy thailand keep safe and dont go out of your way to antagonise thais ....U WILL BE SORRY

It would be interesting to know if there is any legal premise for a paramedic to assist this man in Thailand? If so I highly suspect that he will not be coming forward now after this post adding even less credibility to it.

I know in the UK they are duty bound to care/assist.

The more doubt that can be caused the more chance these cowards get to walk as once again a 'bad' tourist has come to Pattaya and started trouble which they tried to help stop but he was going to assault an old Thai lady so they 'restrained him'

My problem with that is this - nine years in town, no previous and his first proper hiding? If he whacks women this would of happened long ago in my humble opinion. Too many holes in the story, though why am I not surprised. It's a Thai story.

He was in the bar drunk.

One poster came on, anonymously claiming all kinds of things. I'd give him more credibility if he went public. I have the video alone. I see a guy in a yellow shirt trying to help him. If I was the guy in a yellow shirt and I saw him whacking innocent people with balls or trying to or hitting a woman then I would not of helped him....

Don't you agree?

One poster also came on and said he was the victim. Do we believe he is? Do we believe his story without question? If so, then every defendant in every case is automatically guilty simply because the victim says so.

So stop the dribbling.

If I was at that bar and saw the guy getting the shit kicked out of him, whether he deserved it or not, I would like to think I would try to help him.

Was the guy in the yellow shirt an acquaintance of him? Or just a concerned person that just walked in at the time the beating took place.

Why are some taking the guys story as gospel. Just because he is the guy doesn't mean what he says is true.king for trouble why help him, he was doing a good enough job by himself

Don't you agree?

One poster also came on and said he was the victim. Do we believe he is? Do we believe his story without question? If so, then every defendant in every case is automatically guilty simply because the victim says so.

So stop the dribbling.

If I was at that bar and saw the guy getting the shit kicked out of him, whether he deserved it or not, I would like to think I would try to help him.

Was the guy in the yellow shirt an acquaintance of him? Or just a concerned person that just walked in at the time the beating took place.

So by that you would assume that gaucho's friends are worthless pieces of shit since they sat by and let him 'stew'. Irrespective he did not 'deserve' a booting from yobs and I do hope if you have a disagreement or similar that you don't get a group humping as you will be here facing the same arm chair jury if it goes viral.

I'm believing nothing bar what I see in a video. So lad you stop your dribble.

I'd like to know why the yellow tshirt guy has not given a statement if he was a friend?......

It would be interesting to know if there is any legal premise for a paramedic to assist this man in Thailand? If so I highly suspect that he will not be coming forward now after this post adding even less credibility to it.

I know in the UK they are duty bound to care/assist.

Forget the legalities of a trained helper standing back and watching just hope you never need him back at home. Disgusting regardless of fault or reason someone with his skills would do nothing.

My problem with that is this - nine years in town, no previous and his first proper hiding? If he whacks women this would of happened long ago in my humble opinion. Too many holes in the story, though why am I not surprised. It's a Thai story.

You generally find the truth to be somewhere in between what 2 sides are saying. The guy has admitted he was drunk and IMO was more than likely being a pain in the ass BUT nothing excuses what these animals are allowed to get away with doing almost on a daily basis.

• Like 1

Yes please. Because I can't say I make a habit of walking around Pattaya at breakfast time drunk. Do you?

I have done many times. In my younger days especially, not too much these days mind you, but it was all good fun. You should try it.

Your point is...?

"It was all good fun".

For you, maybe. For the barstaff, wait staff, receptionists, people just doing their normal job, trying to make a living, those just passing by, maybe less so.

Now multiply that by a hundred, by a hundred thousand. Day in and day out. Gritting your teeth while yet another drunk farang gets in your face.

The only surprising thing is not that this happened, but that it does not happen a dozen times every day.

• Like 1

Yes please. Because I can't say I make a habit of walking around Pattaya at breakfast time drunk. Do you?

I have done many times. In my younger days especially, not too much these days mind you, but it was all good fun. You should try it.

Your point is...?

"It was all good fun".

For you, maybe. For the barstaff, wait staff, receptionists, people just doing their normal job, trying to make a living, those just passing by, maybe less so.

Now multiply that by a hundred, by a hundred thousand. Day in and day out. Gritting your teeth while yet another drunk farang gets in your face.

The only surprising thing is not that this happened, but that it does not happen a dozen times every day.

How do you deduce that? I've given no indication as to my conduct, nor that I get in 'anyone's face' (odd expression).

Your point is...?

"It was all good fun".

I can honestly say if I was to own a bar, that sells alcohol, I would be ready to take the rough with the smooth, even more so if I had a bar in Pattaya where it seems many go over the top.

I completely disagree with the fundamentals your bring to the table. I reckon they should be better mentally suited to deal with the situation since they see it daily as you highlight - and know it's just the drink talking. After all a drunk customer is one that spent more than a sober one, and if he does drink alot, he will be back tomorrow to line pockets again...