Bambina's Happy Birthday Thread

khall64au

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, whats jeff1 got that I dont? :D:D

Oh, thats an easy one. He is from Chicago, man! All women want men from Chicago.

I getya!! I say tomatoe, he says ti-may-toe!! :o

Whatever floats her boat.... :D

Sorry , there is no E in tomato :D

Anyway, whats jeff1 got that I dont? :D:D

Oh, thats an easy one. He is from Chicago, man! All women want men from Chicago.

I getya!! I say tomatoe, he says ti-may-toe!! :D

Whatever floats her boat.... :D

Sorry , there is no E in tomato :D

:D .......someone mustve added that 'e' in.......actually, no, I meant tomatoes as in plural :D ..........................OK, you got me, inexcusable schoolboy error!! :o:D

Belive me , im the last one here to tell anyone how to spell . I needed to check the label on the bottle first :o

muhst admyt iht wahs owt of karakter for mee, mi spehlling is usualy kwite goohd.

:D

waffling off topic - happy (now belated) birthday Bambina once again. :D

so Bambi, Other than your bedlam stirptease, what did you get up to on your birthday???

There wasnt ANYTHING left for her to get upto after she finished her striptease in bedlam mate. I tell you webcams are a great invention :o

so Bambi, Other than your bedlam stirptease, what did you get up to on your birthday???

There wasnt ANYTHING left for her to get upto after she finished her striptease in bedlam mate. I tell you webcams are a great invention :o

Er, webcams???

Er, webcams???

striptease??? webcams??? where???

oh boo hoo...wouldn'tcha know it...here I am in transit between jobs living out of hotel rooms and my favrite TV lady does a striptease on the web...

bambi...my darling...PM me with a special striptease file that I can download and cherish forever...