Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel Near To Bts?

duck

Sawadee krub,

I was wondering whether this hotel's location near to Nana BTS...?

I have got it's address:

128/1 SUKUMVIT SOI 4, KLONGTOEY, 10110

Maybe you guys who have stayed there can give some reviews about the service and rooms over there...

Khor Khun krub...

Sawadee krub...

post-14706-1142314890_thumb.jpg

It's a long way off from Sukhumwit, but they provide their own fancy tuk-tuk to pick you up and deliver to it.

The rooms were small, but very clean and neat.

The restaurant is decent with an average ABF. The lobby bar is quite pleasant. The rooftop pool is rather nice. An enjoyable, inexpensive place to stay.

Sawadee krub,

I was wondering whether this hotel's location near to Nana BTS...?

I have got it's address:

128/1 SUKUMVIT SOI 4, KLONGTOEY, 10110

Maybe you guys who have stayed there can give some reviews about the service and rooms over there...

Khor Khun krub...

Sawadee krub...

it's no more than a 10 minuete walk to the Nana BTS.

Oh... Thanks for the tips there... :D

Umm... Looks like 10 mins is rather far ... :o

For the price wise is rather cheap, got it for about 800 baht...

Is their tuk-tuk free for 24 hours...?

If not, I think I have to think of another hotel... Any other hotel to recommend similiar to this hotel...?

If not, I think I have to think of another hotel... Any other hotel to recommend similiar to this hotel...?

Most of this lot are almost on Nana Rot- Fi- Far

Leela Inn Sukhumvit Road, Soi 3 24.32 $

Zenith Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit Road, Soi 3 46.08 $

The Euro Grande Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 31 29.44 $

Novotel Lotus Bangkok Sukhumvit Road, Soi 33 58.88 $

Woraburi Inn Sukhumvit Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4 23.04 $ :D

Nanatai Mansion Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4 26.88 $

Nana Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4 29.44 $

The Royal Ivory Nana Resort & Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4 52.48 $

Majestic Suites Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4-6 32.00 $

The Landmark Bangkok Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4-6 140.79 $

Royal Benja Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 5 39.68 $

Bel-Aire Princess Bangkok Sukhumvit Road, Soi 5 71.67 $

Amari Boulevard Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 5 104.95 $

Bangkok Sahara Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 5 26.88 $

Royal Asia Lodge Sukhumvit,Nana Skytrain 28.16 $

:D

Umm... Looks like 10 mins is rather far ... :D

Most of this lot are almost on Nana Rot- Fi- Far

Leela Inn Sukhumvit Road, Soi 3 24.32 $

Zenith Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok Sukhumvit Road, Soi 3 46.08 $

The Euro Grande Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 31 29.44 $

Novotel Lotus Bangkok Sukhumvit Road, Soi 33 58.88 $

Woraburi Inn Sukhumvit Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4 23.04 $ :D

Nanatai Mansion Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4 26.88 $

Nana Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4 29.44 $

The Royal Ivory Nana Resort & Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4 52.48 $

Majestic Suites Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4-6 32.00 $

The Landmark Bangkok Sukhumvit Road, Soi 4-6 140.79 $

Royal Benja Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 5 39.68 $

Bel-Aire Princess Bangkok Sukhumvit Road, Soi 5 71.67 $

Amari Boulevard Hotel Sukhumvit Road, Soi 5 104.95 $

Bangkok Sahara Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 5 26.88 $

Royal Asia Lodge Sukhumvit,Nana Skytrain 28.16 $

:D

http://www.res24.com/?p=hotels.thaivisa.com

A motorbike taxi from the Woraburi to the Nana BTS station is b10, it is a 10 min. walk, up soi 4, then right onto soi 6 (which then turns left and intersects Sukhumvit at the entrance to the station). I think the tuk-tuk is available from the hotel 24 hours, not sure how you catch it if returning?

A motorbike taxi from the Woraburi to the Nana BTS station is b10, it is a 10 min. walk, up soi 4, then right onto soi 6 (which then turns left and intersects Sukhumvit at the entrance to the station). I think the tuk-tuk is available from the hotel 24 hours, not sure how you catch it if returning?

Never had to use motor-cy...we used the tuk tuk for all trips to and from the hotel.... if returning, call the hotel at 02-656-7029 or 02-656-7236 when you near the Sukhumwit Road entrance and they'll come and pick you up.

Never had to use motor-cy...we used the tuk tuk for all trips to and from the hotel.... if returning, call the hotel at 02-656-7029 or 02-656-7236 when you near the Sukhumwit Road entrance and they'll come and pick you up.

Krub... Khor Khun mak mak krub... :D

From what sriracha john say, I can book this hotel with peace...

Thank you again guys for all the kindest information about this hotel... :o

Chok Dee krub...

Sawadee krub

Alvin

Edited by duck

It's a nice place for the price. Just don't expect too much, size-wise, for the lowest priced rooms. We checked into one, but then "upgraded" to the next bigger room for more space and a few more baht.

Noted... Will try to see the standard room first before making any decision...

Thank you for your advice..

By the way, have you heard before this hotel AW Business Inn in Soi 11...?

I know it is a very budget hotel... Not sure of the location to BTS...

Cheers

Alvin

Edited by duck

It's a nice place for the price. Just don't expect too much, size-wise, for the lowest priced rooms. We checked into one, but then "upgraded" to the next bigger room for more space and a few more baht.

Cheers

Alvin

they make great root beer..... :o

seriously tho'... never been there nor heard of it.

Cheers

Alvin

they make great root beer..... :D

seriously tho'... never been there nor heard of it.

Hahaha.... What a joke... (AW not = A&W) :o

Ok... Mai Ben Rai krub...

I will try to ask somebody else...

Cheers

Alvin

FWIW, the tuk-tuk cannot get through traffic, and it's not unusual for traffic to backed up from soi 6 all the way to soi 4 and to the Woraburi, in the mornings and afternoons, so a motorbike taxi will get you to the BTS station in 3 minutes (I make this commute at least twice a day, usually four times per day.) while the tuk-tuk might take 20+ minutes to get to the BTS (Nana) station. So do be aware of this during the work-week. Many times walking will be quicker than the tuk-tuk. (Sometimes I do hop the Woraburi tuk-tuk if it's raining and if it's there, I give the driver 20 b, I am not a guest/resident.)

Cheers

Alvin

If its the same place as the Grand Business Inn, then you would have about a 1 minute walk to Nana BTS. The hotel is about 200 metres down Soi 11 on the right hand side.

A couple of my friends have stayed there, and they reckon its alright.

Edited by andyfletch

Oh... Thanks for the tip, andyfletch and lomatopo.. :o:D

That's very helpful of you two...

Looks like Business Inn is a better deal...

Really look forward for my trip to BKK in a month's time... :D

Thailand here I come....

Cheers

Alvin

If its the same place as the Grand Business Inn, then you would have about a 1 minute walk to Nana BTS. The hotel is about 200 metres down Soi 11 on the right hand side.

A couple of my friends have stayed there, and they reckon its alright.

I stayed at the Woraburi for a week, it was ok for a budget hotel, but no more than that, I asked for a non smoking room which smelt very smoky to me, rooms ad general decor drab and dull, the place needs a makover.

I also had the experience of answering the door to a very attractive young lady who had been 'ordered' by another guest and she got the room number wrong, ok if your on your own but a bit embarrassing if with the family

it is also a good 15 minutes walk to Sukhumvit, and if your a traditional overweight sweaty Brit like I am you know about it. also you have to walk by a number of rather scruffy motorcycle taxi near the hotel merchants which lateish at night may be unerving, although I never had a run in with them

plus points are that it is quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable, the traditional hard thai style bed which I realy like so you do actually get a good nights kip

am returning to Bangkok next month and am staying at the Dynasty, on Soi 6, which is also budget I hope thats a bit better

...plus points are that it is quiet and the bed was extremely comfortable, the traditional hard thai style bed which I realy like so you do actually get a good nights kip...

Wow! :D You must've got a room away from the small soi that runs down the side of the Woraburi. The rooms that overlook that soi will be subjected to noisy tuk-tuks (I don't know if it the hotel's own tuk-tuk), but noisy tuk-tuks go up and down that soi all bloody night until about 5 am and then start up again about 9. :o

If you want a good night's sleep, make sure you get a room on the other side and when you check in, look out the window to make sure. Or buy some ear plugs. :D

When the other msg said a "long ways off" I was figuring a half hour maybe!

A ten minute walk is a piece of cake!

Business Inn Hotel is okay for a cheap place. Don't open the windows and look in the alley, looks like a toilet. Good enough for the cheap price! I have used the travel agency for buying plane tickets several times - they always came through for me - no problems at all!

Just down from the Business Inn is the "slightly more expensive/better Bangkok Inn. And still on the same soi (11) is the President Inn. The President Inn is not too much different than the Business Inn, compare the two places and pick the one you like best.

When the other msg said a "long ways off" I was figuring a half hour maybe!

A ten minute walk is a piece of cake!

Business Inn Hotel is okay for a cheap place. Don't open the windows and look in the alley, looks like a toilet. Good enough for the cheap price! I have used the travel agency for buying plane tickets several times - they always came through for me - no problems at all!

Just down from the Business Inn is the "slightly more expensive/better Bangkok Inn. And still on the same soi (11) is the President Inn. The President Inn is not too much different than the Business Inn, compare the two places and pick the one you like best.

Hi karazyal,

What are the ways of booking a room at President Inn? Do you have the e-mail and contact number?

Thanks...

Cheers

Alvin

''am returning to Bangkok next month and am staying at the Dynasty, on Soi 6, which is also budget I hope thats a bit better''

Note! The Dynasty is on Soi 4 Nagasaki.

There is a new Dynasty Inn, Grande on Sukhumvit Soi 6, in addition to the one on soi 4 (and ones in Pattaya). This new one looks quite upscale from the outside, and is priced a bit higher.

What EVER you do, DON'T stay at the Nana City Inn hotel, about 300 yards down on the left of soi 4 - directly opposite the original Hillary Bar.

I had the unfortunate experience recently of staying there just before their annual (maybe biennial or triennial) room spraying to kill all the cockroaches. I felt like telling them that they needed to do it every Monday and Thursday. But I'm much too polite.

The rooms are carpeted in dark red, with a small pattern that does not help spot what ever it was that you're sure you saw move out of the corner of your eye... :o . I wore my shoes in the room all the time - jumping from the bathroom mat to my shoes after a shower, always trying not to stand on the unknown mess that they called a carpet.

And to top it off, the adjoining "restaurant" (Big Bull?) was a rip off. For the first two days the breakfast of two fried eggs, two or three strips of bacon, tomato, two slices of toast, jam and tea was 105 baht. Not bad and comparable with the other places down the road.

After two days the price went up to 120 baht. Why?, I asked. "Oh the eggs are now 80 baht, not 65". And there was me thinking you could get a dozen for less.

So after two days at 120 baht, it went up to 130. Why?, I asked. "Didn't you look at the menu?" was the bitchy reply. Apparently the tea went up 10 baht on order of "the boss". That was the last time I ate there.

What EVER you do, DON'T stay at the Nana City Inn hotel, about 300 yards down on the left of soi 4 - directly opposite the original Hillary Bar.

I had the unfortunate experience recently of staying there just before their annual (maybe biennial or triennial) room spraying to kill all the cockroaches. I felt like telling them that they needed to do it every Monday and Thursday. But I'm much too polite.

The rooms are carpeted in dark red, with a small pattern that does not help spot what ever it was that you're sure you saw move out of the corner of your eye... :o . I wore my shoes in the room all the time - jumping from the bathroom mat to my shoes after a shower, always trying not to stand on the unknown mess that they called a carpet.

And to top it off, the adjoining "restaurant" (Big Bull?) was a rip off. For the first two days the breakfast of two fried eggs, two or three strips of bacon, tomato, two slices of toast, jam and tea was 105 baht. Not bad and comparable with the other places down the road.

After two days the price went up to 120 baht. Why?, I asked. "Oh the eggs are now 80 baht, not 65". And there was me thinking you could get a dozen for less.

So after two days at 120 baht, it went up to 130. Why?, I asked. "Didn't you look at the menu?" was the bitchy reply. Apparently the tea went up 10 baht on order of "the boss". That was the last time I ate there.

Oh... That's really a bad experience you had over there....

Thanks for sharing this to everyone of us.... :D

Will take note of what you had said...

Khor khun mak krub...

Sawadee krub...

Hi all,

Does anyone of you guys know the contact number or e-mail of President Inn mentioned earlier? :o

I will be waiting for you guys to deliever this news...

Thanks and I must say Thaivisa.com is the best...

Cheers

Alvin

Oh... That's really a bad experience you had over there....

Thanks for sharing this to everyone of us.... :D

Will take note of what you had said...

Khor khun mak krub...

Sawadee krub...

No problems mate! Sometimes you just have to tell it like it is :o .

But I must admit, my "jai" was not very "yen" at the end of that stay!