What Would Be More Bearable

after 10pints of cider no make that 12 there's no such thing as an ugly bird in thailand.

You don't live in Pattaya, do you? sick.gif

havnt done for 23yrs.the only ugly one i can remember was in the corner shop soi hok.she turned me downgiggle.gif

it really depend on what defines as ladyboy.i would gladly go with a fully done up one.

this is the famous nong poy. winner of miss tiffany

004_bfb6b0686dafa0d54840de90c0116545.jpg

and this is jocelyn wildenstein

jocelyn+wildenstein.jpg

your choice!!!

Well, if you put it that way.....................

• Like 1

Actually if the ladyboy has a dick it makes the choice easier. I will go for the ugly real woman, cos there is still a chance she is an ugly one with a sexy body. At least I can cover the face and fire the base.

Not just an ugly woman. The UGLIEST woman in Thailand. Can you even imagine that? Think gaping runny sores. Massive deformities. Inverted breasts. Get the picture? You still want to tap that?

That's like a sure formula for erectile dysfunction! I'm getting outta here! Phew!!!

Imagine being a gigolo. They are facing this dilemma on a daily basis.

Hardcore gents, they are...

But gigolos have the added financial incentive. Quite different from what is laid before us now - suffering or worst suffering!

I think the honest answer would be totally dependant on who else is going to find out what choice you have made and wether you can weather the bagging for that choice when your mates find out.

I think the honest answer would be totally dependant on who else is going to find out what choice you have made and wether you can weather the bagging for that choice when your mates find out.

Really? In other words I think you're saying the vast majority of straight men would pick the pretty Ladyboy as long as nobody knew about it. If so that's kind of sad that peer pressure would push so many into the bed of Runny Open Sores Lady.

Really? In other words I think you're saying the vast majority of straight men would pick the pretty Ladyboy as long as nobody knew about it. If so that's kind of sad that peer pressure would push so many into the bed of Runny Open Sores Lady.

I thought i was being ambiguous and equally meant they would get off with the ugliest woman too if their mates did not find out. Doesn't this explain why some first timers take risky adventures first , second or third time in Thailand a nd do things they would not do when they are back home with the lads who would never let them live it down. What goes away, stays away.

No contest! The beautiful lady boy (with or without toggle) would be my choice. This is assuming that I have to make a choice!

Never been with a lady boy, but have, at their insistence, fondled their breasts while with my wife.

• Like 1