Yingluck Survives N A C C Probing In Bt30 Million Loan Doubt

webfact

PM Yingluck survives NACC probing in Bt30 million loan doubt
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- National Anti-Corruption Commission members unanimously agreed to drop investigation into suspected asset concealment of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra related to Bt30 million loan extended to her husband's business.

After considering report of preliminary investigation, the graft-buster found the loan existed as reported by Yingluck therefore found her having no intention to conceal the asset.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-04-04

There is a news report coming out that an organization plus the Guardian will publicize the names of people holding illegal funds offshore in the BVI in the coming days. It states that some is from Thailand. Will make interesting reading who that may be!

• Like 2

Loan existed, typing error on some reports, no intent to deceive, nothing special, nothing really wrong.

So, k. Abhisit will be re-installed as reserve officer in the Army? I mean double standards is surely something the current government and their very vocal UDD supporters would like to avoid at any price

• Like 1

Loan existed, typing error on some reports, no intent to deceive, nothing special, nothing really wrong.

So, k. Abhisit will be re-installed as reserve officer in the Army? I mean double standards is surely something the current government and their very vocal UDD supporters would like to avoid at any price

cannot compare those two total different issues,.

no double standards.

• Like 1

Well he does seem to get on well with them, perhaps it would be kinder if he was.

You're so very right - Yinglucks financial records as presented to the NACC bore that out. It appears that she was wrong about a date, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was did she make a loan to the company - she said she did and it turns out she did. She also stated that her husband had 4.01 million shares on April 20th 2011, and lo and behold, she was telling the truth. The only other reason that this outcome could have arisen is if you are implying that the PTP or the Shinawatras now have the NACC in their pocket and, lets face it, that's not very likely is it?

As for your suggestion that Abhisit rejoins the Army as a reserve officer goes, it has some merit. He's known to get on well with them and perhaps it would be kinder in the long run.

• Like 2

last time i read about this, there was mention of a problem with the date of the loan being one year previous to the actual loan or something

but hey... corruption, in thailand, really ?

loan here means gift... so never loan any money to anybody, except you do not intent to get it back

I thought a bribe here was a gift?

I am pleased the situation has been resolved regarding P.M. Yingluck's finances etc.

What I am wondering is what is going to happen to the heavy brigade being assembled in Chiang Mai?

Will Yaowappa be wheeled in to parliament as a stabilizer?

So now, it's one hot issue down, one hot issue to go.... but don't think this one will be so easy for her to slide out of.

After all, her and her cousin's actions have been illegal for over a year and a half...

Edited by metisdead
Off topic obfuscation comments removed.

I am pleased the situation has been resolved regarding P.M. Yingluck's finances etc.

What I am wondering is what is going to happen to the heavy brigade being assembled in Chiang Mai?

a power woman. good to have her on the side with the PM.

she will have a word with those who are so spiteful with her sister. making them thinking twice before they do it again.

cannot compare those two total different issues,.

no double standards.

True, true. One about an obviously honest mistake and the other about a 30M loan accounted somewhat sloppy rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Well he does seem to get on well with them, perhaps it would be kinder if he was.

>>>Loan existed, typing error on some reports, no intent to deceive, nothing special, nothing really wrong.

You're so very right - Yinglucks financial records as presented to the NACC bore that out. It appears that she was wrong about a date, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was did she make a loan to the company - she said she did and it turns out she did. She also stated that her husband had 4.01 million shares on April 20th 2011, and lo and behold, she was telling the truth. The only other reason that this outcome could have arisen is if you are implying that the PTP or the Shinawatras now have the NACC in their pocket and, lets face it, that's not very likely is it?

As for your suggestion that Abhisit rejoins the Army as a reserve officer goes, it has some merit. He's known to get on well with them and perhaps it would be kinder in the long run.

So, a sloppy accounting by an Amply Rich person is an honest mistake and the use of a paper issued with the wrong date is terribly wrong. Luckily k. Abhisit has good relations with the military so he was only stripped of his rank (drum roll, buttons cut and all that). Almost like Thaksin who had to return his decorations rolleyes.gif

So, Ms. Yingluck was telling the truth that somehow some mistakes were made, not her fault, teary eyes like her brother in 2001.bah.gif

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

she will have a word with those who are so spiteful with her sister. making them thinking twice before they do it again.

Here I have to agree. One look and you already know "a power woman", all (undisclosed) pounds of her smile.png

PM 'relieved'
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said yesterday that she felt relieved that the anti-graft agency found she did not intentionally conceal her wealth after it investigated her Bt30-million loan to her husband's company.

"I feel more comfortable now. I will carry on with my work," she said.

As for the plunge in stock prices ahead of the NACC's ruling, Yingluck said investors should base their decisions on fundamentals rather than political developments.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-04-05

>>>Loan existed, typing error on some reports, no intent to deceive, nothing special, nothing really wrong.

So, k. Abhisit will be re-installed as reserve officer in the Army? I mean double standards is surely something the current government and their very vocal UDD supporters would like to avoid at any

price

So, a sloppy accounting by an Amply Rich person is an honest mistake and the use of a paper issued with the wrong date is terribly wrong. Luckily k. Abhisit has good relations with the military so he was only stripped of his rank (drum roll, buttons cut and all that). Almost like Thaksin who had to return his decorations rolleyes.gif

So, Ms. Yingluck was telling the truth that somehow some mistakes were made, not her fault, teary eyes like her brother in 2001.bah.gif

Thats correct , as we keep on having to tell you, Yingluck told the truth, nothing to see, move on.

Lets see what the next attempt to unseat Yingluck other than beat her at the polls or staging a coup will be - oh yes, it's the passport thing.

"those who are so spiteful"

Like their brother, who calls her a clone, and claims he's the real PM giving instructions by Skype to the party, for example ? wink.png

Or perhaps like all those PTP MPs & Ministers, who keep rushing off to Hong Kong & Dubai, but don't bring her back any Duty-Frees ? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

The PM's common law husband seems to have a substantial amount of loans on record, vs assets. Nearly 5 to 1 (with assest being the low number), must have a good prospectus to swing this kind of backing..

Gives new meaning to "Blind trust"????

So now, it's one hot issue down, one hot issue to go.... but don't think this one will be so easy for her to slide out of.

After all, her and her cousin's actions have been illegal for over a year and a half...

The second hot issue to go you are referring to would be Abhisit, his Gov, the Police and Military who are involved in the funding of 5.8 Billion Baht to build 390 Police Stations. We are talking Billions aren't we.

heheheh this story gives a bit of ammunition to both sides the reds get to say told you so and anti-reds get to say wait until the next one. I am still waiting for the shake out of the rice scam, we will all see how that goes, I think down down down

There is a news report coming out that an organization plus the Guardian will publicize the names of people holding illegal funds offshore in the BVI in the coming days. It states that some is from Thailand. Will make interesting reading who that may be!

Guardian report Nalinee of Mugabe fame as shareholder. She denies.

We shall see.

Thaksin's ex-wife Potjaman is also on the list.

New on-topic thread on the issue here:

'Crony' Of African Strongman Among Thai Names In Secret Offshore Files

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/630937-crony-of-african-strongman-among-thai-names-in-secret-offshore-files/#entry6272812

Edited by Buchholz

>Guardian report Nalinee of Mugabe fame as shareholder. She denies.

We shall see.

Thaksin's ex-wife Potjaman is also on the list.

New on-topic thread on the issue here:

'Crony' Of African Strongman Among Thai Names In Secret Offshore Files

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/630937-crony-of-african-strongman-among-thai-names-in-secret-offshore-files/#entry6272812

And her brother Bhanapot Damapong, you'll be pleased to hear, along with 597 other Thais amongst them the members of the family that run the Central Group , Admiral Bannawit Kengrian a fellow coup member and acolyte of General Prem, the Vongkusolkit Family, the "democrat" partys favourite singer, Add Carabao etc. so they're in "good" company.

So what made you single out those two, buchholz?