Reputable Renovation Company

sunnyhor

Hi

I was searching for a reputable renovation company on the internet but no luck.

I have to doubts, hopefully will get some ideas.

If I were to renovate a 180sqm moo baan, 3 bedroom 3 bathrooms, how much average I need to spent?

Of course you may ask, range btw a few hundred k to a few million.

I just need to renovate something cozy and modern, and the moo baan is new comes with all necessary items.

Can any guru input some advice, thqnk you in advance

I was running a construction business in Europe; we also manage some large constructions for our clients.

If you don’t know, get an architect to make you a plan, step by step what you like to do, if you like to save money, do it yourself. Not every renovation is the same, so to ask how much it cost is not getting you to anywhere.

Make a list, step by step what you like to do.

Example:
1. Replace all windows (price with new windows, must sellers also offer this service)
2. Replace a wall
3. Build a new wall inclusive plaster to be finish for paint
4. Remove all tiles in all house or in a single room
5. Lay a new floor with tiles in living room
6. Lay a wooden floor in the bedroom

And so on until you have all works listed up.

Go out in a mooban where many renovations are, ask 3 – 4 construction companies do give you a price with your list. Let them know you ask others to, this way they will give you a better price to get the job.

Check the works they did before, specially the tiling works.

Control the works every day to avoid mistakes and after fights about who is paying the corrections

Edited by CMweb

I was running a construction business in Europe; we also manage some large constructions for our clients.

If you don’t know, get an architect to make you a plan, step by step what you like to do, if you like to save money, do it yourself. Not every renovation is the same, so to ask how much it cost is not getting you to anywhere.

Make a list, step by step what you like to do.

Example:

1. Replace all windows (price with new windows, must sellers also offer this service)

2. Replace a wall

3. Build a new wall inclusive plaster to be finish for paint

4. Remove all tiles in all house or in a single room

5. Lay a new floor with tiles in living room

6. Lay a wooden floor in the bedroom

And so on until you have all works listed up.

Go out in a mooban where many renovations are, ask 3 – 4 construction companies do give you a price with your list. Let them know you ask others to, this way they will give you a better price to get the job.

Check the works they did before, specially the tiling works.

Control the works every day to avoid mistakes and after fights about who is paying the corrections

Thank mate

But the reno I need is just interior becoz the house is brand new moo baan so it comes with floor tiles and all necessary items. As going to bar and find a quality craftsman...........hmmmmmmmm