Big Fire On Sukhumvit 22 Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RT @191Thailand: Fire is on Soi Charoensuk Rama 4 down a narrow alley - RT @FireDept33: รับแจ้งเหตุเพลิงไหม้บ้านในเจริญสุข พระราม 4 เป็นซอยแคบ

• Like 1

RT @191Thailand: Soi Charoensuk is a dead end road. Many narrow alleys in that area. Fire trucks cannot get close to the fire.

Well that's handy. :rolleyes:

Let's hope everyone was able to get away in time, and perhaps all future buildings will be built where there is access by fire engines.

• Like 2

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm seeing a lot of burned down places all over Bangkok lately. Most of these places are shacks and people that sell something on the street and live right behind their "businesses". There is no easier way to have people have to relocate than by destroying their homes. I know it sounds cynical, but I travel Rama III quite a bit and number of fires lately I've been seeing lately is concerning.

RT @191Thailand: Soi Charoensuk is a dead end road. Many narrow alleys in that area. Fire trucks cannot get close to the fire.

Well that's handy. rolleyes.gif

Let's hope everyone was able to get away in time, and perhaps all future buildings will be built where there is access by fire engines.

A civil engineer are you? Thoroughly reprehensible how quickly some know-nothing has come forward to exploit someone's tragedy with a cheap shot.

Well said

I mean, what exactly happened? A power generator overheating or exploding???

Or someone knocked over a pot of oil on a gas stove?

Please read the comment posted by gr8fldanielle who might not be far from the reality.....