Pattaya In House Computer Repair

dvk1951

The fluctuating voltage from last nights storm was too much for the ol' puter. :D

Yes, I know, a UPS would have gone a long way in protection but then hind sight always seems to be a clearer picture. :o

Can anyone recommend a repair person in Pattaya willing to come to my home to check out the system and identify the problem. Due to propriatary data on the drive, I due not wish to take it to a shop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Mods feel free to move this to the Pattaya forum if it will illicit a better response. :D

Edited by dvk1951

maybe just the power supply, easy to replace by yourself.

Alternative take out the HD and bring it to the shop.

"Sir your computer no work, broowa HD mai mee" :D

The fluctuating voltage from last nights storm was too much for the ol' puter. :D

Yes, I know, a UPS would have gone a long way in protection but then hind sight always seems to be a clearer picture. :o

Can anyone recommend a repair person in Pattaya willing to come to my home to check out the system and identify the problem. Due to propriatary data on the drive, I due not wish to take it to a shop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Mods feel free to move this to the Pattaya forum if it will illicit a better response. :D

Thanks one and all for the info. It proved invaluable in getting things back up and running.

Once again, the TV bamboo telegraph comes thru.

Kudos

And so what was the problem? Inquiring minds wish to know.