J Sat.tv - Chiang Mai

scorecard

1. Any recent reports, observations, comments re J Sat TV, in Chiang Mai, please.

2. Actually I'm searching for a satellite (or cable) system which has some English and some Thai language programs, happy to pay monthly if the channel selection is not too bad. Anything new available?

Please share.

I believe Jsat do not install satellite systems in Chiang Mai, but you can buy equipment off them

and find an installer locally to fix everything up for you.

Alternatives, WeTV local cable operator,not available in all areas Chiang Mai, TOT (if you have

their Internet service, they have Mytv IPTV service, lots of channels,Thai and Western ,different

packages and Prices, UKTV if you are British,13 channels live from UK,490bht p.m.

Then you can buy cards and install Sat dish, for Skynet from Burma,Western channels,Skyindo

from Indonesia, C band dish, Western Channels,

So is that enough choice for you,regards Worgeordie

P.S. I would not go and spend too much on Dishes ,Boxes, and services that might not be there

in a few months time, over the years I have spent money on boxes and dishes ,only for them to

end up useless, at moment I have 1 C band, 3 Ku band dishes and nothing worth watching.

• Like 1

I believe Jsat do not install satellite systems in Chiang Mai, but you can buy equipment off them

and find an installer locally to fix everything up for you.

Alternatives, WeTV local cable operator,not available in all areas Chiang Mai, TOT (if you have

their Internet service, they have Mytv IPTV service, lots of channels,Thai and Western ,different

packages and Prices, UKTV if you are British,13 channels live from UK,490bht p.m.

Then you can buy cards and install Sat dish, for Skynet from Burma,Western channels,Skyindo

from Indonesia, C band dish, Western Channels,

So is that enough choice for you,regards Worgeordie

P.S. I would not go and spend too much on Dishes ,Boxes, and services that might not be there

in a few months time, over the years I have spent money on boxes and dishes ,only for them to

end up useless, at moment I have 1 C band, 3 Ku band dishes and nothing worth watching.

Thanks for the info, appreciated.