I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane On 25Th April Back To England

Notstupid30

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you are coming home to the spring.

Doesn't sounds like you have any family here then it's easy.

I have pretty much found what I been looking for here, so I stay.

Only thing I am missing from Denmark is the food, but we have some Danish restaurants around Pattaya so I get by.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Thanks guys .. Well i've been here since i was 20 and will be 31 in may it comes a time in life where you just get fed up of a place plus all the bs what comes with it i have also lived in Bangkok / Pattaya / Phuket .. just tired these days .. plus i'm not getting any younger ...

you will never be any younger than today, do everything you can and keep going, forget age as we will all be gone sooner or later.

Nothing wrong with bailing and getting out of dodge, that is wha life is all about, but don't think of it as a failure, think of it as the next chapter...

you could always head to Oz, USA, Canada or somewhere else in Europe if you are bummed to give up he adventure.

• Like 2

Thanks guys .. Well i've been here since i was 20 and will be 31 in may it comes a time in life where you just get fed up of a place plus all the bs what comes with it i have also lived in Bangkok / Pattaya / Phuket .. just tired these days .. plus i'm not getting any younger ...

From a financial perspective, I'd imagine that you haven't saved much if you've been in Thailand since you were 20. You're right--31 is pretty old to be starting over, but it's better late than never. Advice to any newbie wanting to settle in Thailand--have some money before you arrive because it's going to be tough trying to make it here without it.

As for your entire Thailand experience only in BKK/Pattaya/Phuket, you've managed to pick the three places I'd never consider living.

But your not between the ages of 20 -31 are you ?

• Like 1

It's not time to make a changeJust relax, take it easyYou're still young that's your faultThere's so much you have to know
Find a girl, settle downIf you want, you can marryLook at me, I am old but I'm happy
I was once like you are nowAnd I know that it's not easyTo be calm when you've foundSomething going on
And take your time, think a lotThink of everthing you've gotFor you will still be here tomorrowBut your dreams may not

Read more: RONAN KEATING - FATHER AND SON LYRICS

Thanks again people my experiences here have been up and down like everybody else's these days reason for going home is to make money and also see the world while i'm still young .. Plus running around after girls gets boring plus seating in bars isn't healthy these days and on top of this Thailand has changed these days to what i remember like 6 years ago ...

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

OP, 100% laughing WITH you, not AT you.

It is a wonderful thing to be able to say at the ripe old age of 31.

The world is your oyster, enjoy it and let us know when you get backthumbsup.gif

• Like 2

There is a whole word to see... starting over is great fun at any age.. find a real girl and maybe even a new trade.. England has some great music and fun you wound find in thailanxy

So true can't wait to get back to my hometown Manchester thumbsup.gif

From a financial perspective, I'd imagine that you haven't saved much if you've been in Thailand since you were 20. You're right--31 is pretty old to be starting over, but it's better late than never. Advice to any newbie wanting to settle in Thailand--have some money before you arrive because it's going to be tough trying to make it here without it.

As for your entire Thailand experience only in BKK/Pattaya/Phuket, you've managed to pick the three places I'd never consider living.

Soon to be 31 on the 27th May 1982 ..

Edited by Notstupid30

Good video Op.......I've heard many inspirational speeches and quotes in my time but the one thing I've learned is.....too many people just don't try.

You've got to have the bottle to have a go.

It's a simple as that.

Yeah it is so simple these days just have to have the will power ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xLYt265ZM

No I'm not. But if I were, I'd be back in the states working my ass off and chasing American tail. Thailand is the reward after years of toiling in the rat-race.

• Like 1