Dreams In Los...

diddums

Any signifigance to what you dream here ?

The other night I had a dream.....I was sitting on a toilet...naked...in the middle of a lounge room watching tv with 2 guys sitting on a sofa and a bean bag also watching tv while I bog.

Sat there for a long time cos tv can do that to you.....then when done there was no toilet paper or bum gun in the middle of the lounge room and nobody would go get anything for me....being naked I had no tshirt I could use or a hanky......so I just sat there.

Whats the hidden meaning behind this ?

My wife has a Thai book which explains the meaning of things that appear in dreams.

Can't find any reference to tv's, bean bags or toilets though. It's mostly about snakes, spiders and money.

From the net so must be true:

In waking life, a toilet is a place where we expect to be left alone to take care of our personal and private business. If a toilet appears in your dream, it reflects your feelings about that personal, private business. If the toilet in your dream seems to be everyone’s business with missing stall doors, no privacy and on-lookers, this dream is a sign that you feel that others are nosing into your private life and you wish they would leave you alone. If the toilet is overflowing, this symbolizes a blockage in eliminating difficult feelings and emotions in waking life. You’re emotionally constipated.