Bar Girl

robbo1

Another satisfied customer in the LOS. If it will make you feel any better, maybe you can think back to the good old days and post them on the "Adorable things that Thai girls do" thread currently running. That might cheer you up. Well, maybe not.

• Like 1

Why in Thailand so many foreigners decide to marry a prostitute ? In their own country would they also marry a working girl ? I don't think so. Does the heat make them stupid or insane ? Causes the big demand for blood by their Willy create a lack of blood in their brains ?

Guess many just don't even know how to find a 'normal' date, so from the very first hour they just end up in the candystore, with the repeating results...

'A young wife - a long life'

Edited by rubberduck
  • Like 2

I don't understand why everyone is putting the blame on Bar Girls.

Most people I meet here are not working in bars but don't have much better ethics.

What's more Thai ethics applies differently to different stride of the population, and as Farang we're just at the bottom of the ladder.

Udon Thani and other provinces are full of poverty stricken family, who just view the farang as a "crop", something you have to patiently wait for, before it brings you dough, a much more lucrative crop than rice but nothing more ( "My boyfriend the sex tourist" documentary - real eye opener ), .

"Try to take us for everything we have" is (apart from a few exceptions) only the normal thing to do.

Edited by Kitsune

Why in Thailand so many foreigners decide to marry a prostitute ? In their own country would they also marry a working girl ? I don't think so. Does the heat make them stupid or insane ? Causes the big demand for blood by their Willy create a lack of blood in their brains ?

Guess many just don't even know how to find a 'normal' date, so from the very first hour they just end up in the candystore, with the repeating results...

They are deluded - thinking that a bargirl is NOT a prostitute.

Actually, I had some friends who were prostitutes in Scotland - nothing wrong with the job. They were nice girls, although had a drink/drug problem. I would have wanted to marry two of them. Marrying one in a Thailand - very different kettle of fish.

Edited by Neeranam

My condolences, pretty typical story though, IMO the case for most relationships between Thais and foreigners. Unfortunate that in your case you've spawned before learning of your mistake.

Let me know if you want to take steps to keep your boy after the divorce.

Because not everyone is as wise and clever as you.

Shit happens.

Get off the high horse!

Id say the problem is more marrying girls that are half your age it would just happen that these same girls are mostly bargirls though,if you want to marry a prostitute at least marry one near your own age have a lot more chance of success that way.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I never cease to be amazed at how grown men still hook up with rural Thai girls half their age expecting a long-lasting, fulfilling relationship to ensue.

I mean, what on earth did he expect; he married a prostitute

I can just see the OP over the years reading through threads on TV or reader submissions on Stickman thinking to himself, "Mine's different". laugh.png

• Like 1

Id say the problem is more marrying girls that are half your age it would just happen that these same girls are mostly bargirls though,if you want to marry a prostitute at least marry one near your own age have a lot more chance of success that way. Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

-

What would be the point of that for an old man, may as well stay in farang land?

Each of my wives have gotten significantly younger as I've gotten older, but then I started out at 19 marrying a woman over 30.

Just never pay in advance, only afterwards, subject to satisfactory services rendered. And get your tubes tied. . .

Id say the problem is more marrying girls that are half your age it would just happen that these same girls are mostly bargirls though,if you want to marry a prostitute at least marry one near your own age have a lot more chance of success that way. Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Duh ! Getting a young bird is the actual point who would want to marry a 65+ prostitute ?

Edited by Kitsune