Thaksin Threatens To Use The People's Force Against The Constitutional Court If It Interferes

webfact

Thaksin made a Skype video call to address redshirt demonstrators at Sanam Luang Wednesday night and strongly attacked the courts for being unfair to him

That´s what it´s all about. Me,me,me.

"Me, and my shadow (PM)......"

• Like 1

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaksin said there are three branches of power - the executive, the legislative and the judiciary and the three branches should be separate. There should also be checks and balances among the three branches.

However, he said the judiciary was violating the power of the executive and legislative branches, and thus damaging the country's credibility and the people's confidence in the system.

he is totally right about that.

the peoples force is the electorate. those who vote for the parliament that put the legislative in power. part of their job is it to pass, amend, and repeal laws.

And it's the job of the judges to rule on those laws. Thaksin wants to make it so the courts can't judge on the laws.

• Like 1

can't somebody shoot this pl@nker ? ........... with a BB gun of course (to keep the moderators happy)

Why would a Bloody Big gun keep the moderators happy wink.png

Just been 10k miles away from here for 10 days. Never saw the news and when I came back, same political crap by the same politically crooked family, the same fact that I can't change a thing, but for 10 days while I didn't read the news I have been ....happy ! I put the majority of unhappiness and misery in our lives down to the media. Stop reporting this crook and he WILL simply fade away. The concept has been proven with the power of the press. Remember the singer Jay Kay with the band Jamiroquai. After several run ins, where this talented but permanently high singer kept punching journo's, in a brilliant move of protest at his behaviour, all the press decided to boycott him. At leading social events when all the stars would leave a premises, for a time, every occasion Jay Kay walked out the press would stop taking photographs and would all turn their backs on him. No interviews, no flashes, no calling for a pose or a comment. It did not take Jay Kay too long to discover who needed who and he altered his behaviour almost immediately as he knew without the press he was nothing.

Without all the media coverage the Thai's give Thaksin, he is just a wealthy fugitive crook who deserves nothing more than to be given a large white cat and a role in a C class movie remake of Gold Finger. I think a few years back, Yingluck could have made a pretty good Bond girl.

Well I certainly like the idea of no publicity.

But that would not stop him from pulling strings to rule the country. As he is going now in my opinion only the publicity is slowly eroding his popularity with the uneducated supporters he has relied so heavily on.

Edited by hellodolly

His puppets keep winning elections, so he can't really be ignored.

'

Never with a majority of the popular vote though, which is why they have been dragging their feet on doing a referendum. They can not win a referendum because unlike an election it would require them getting over 50% of the popular vote, which they can not do. The majority of people do not support wiping away Thaksin's crimes.

The majority of the people either do not understand or do not care about Thaksin's crimes. I don't think 'support' comes into it.

Scumbag! It's 'unfair' if it's not to your advantage! Threatening another 'peaceful protest'? Peace of crap.

Harken to the head of the Imperial Taksin Dynasty. The Emperor has spoken.

Edited by metisdead
Font

One is led to wonder what depths this creature this assassin of democracy will sink to in his drive for ultimate power and the establishment of a new political ruling dynasty ?

Indeed it shows yet again clearly it's got to be my way or no way and if I have to sponsor a further round of civil strife I will states Thaksin openly.This creature like others of his ilk is inded an evil creation who will if allowed destroy this country fo his own ends..

I shall reclaim my expenses if I return to the helm of the pirate ship P.T.P.Thaksin from the states coffers and the people of Thailanmd you will render unto Thaksin that which is Thaksins and that which is the states and that which is yours..

What is mine is mine what is yours will be mine what is the states will be mine you will serve me and my family and our brown nosing acolytes without question.

Death to Democracy the Thaksin war cry.

maybe he has some vip friends running N. Korea.

"However, he said the judiciary was violating the power of the executive and legislative branches, and thus damaging the country's credibility and the people's confidence in the system."

Executive = government, legislative = parliament, judiciary = courts.

So, we have a fugitive criminal complaining about the judiciary, while skyping his orders on how he wants his cabinet to run his country and furthermore telling his Pheu Thai MPs what laws to push through?

Edited by rubl

"However, he said the judiciary was violating the power of the executive and legislative branches, and thus damaging the country's credibility and the people's confidence in the system."

So, we have a fugitive criminal complaining about the judiciary, while skyping his orders on how he wants his cabinet to run his country and furthermore telling his Pheu Thai MPs what laws to push through?

he seems to be a supporter of parliamentary democracy. not a bad thing in my book.

he seems to be a supporter of parliamentary democracy. not a bad thing in my book.

You do not reply to my post it would seem ermm.gif

He seems to be a supporter of his "I think, they do" political party Pheu Thai where members are under strict order what to do and when. In a democratic way of course. As some have tried to explain to me "they don't have to listen", they can resign at any time I guess and be replaced by others who are more willing to obey.

Very democratic, reminds me of how things are done back in my country of birth or across the Channel rolleyes.gif

Edited by rubl

Threatening a government body with "force" in the USA would constitute potential anarchy and place the individuals making such comments on a federal detainment for questioning.

But here we must add one critical factor - the individual making the statements owns the government.

And the government of thailand proves how criminal it is by its inaction at bringing a fugitive convicted person to its country to face justice

Well I for one would love to see that happen. but Thaksin does not stay where he can be detained and deported back to Thailand.

Abhist tried to no avail. And to the best of my understanding Interpol can do nothing in a case like this.

Not sure what your version of justice is but I think there are powerful people here who's idea of justice for him would be obtained by the same means Thaksin used to have over 90 people die on 2010.

Thaksin knows that and that is the reason he canceled his visit in Burma right next door to Mai Sai and that is red shirt country.

You do not reply to my post it would seem ermm.gif

He seems to be a supporter of his "I think, they do" political party Pheu Thai where members are under strict order what to do and when. In a democratic way of course. As some have tried to explain to me "they don't have to listen", they can resign at any time I guess and be replaced by others who are more willing to obey.

Very democratic, reminds me of how things are done back in my country of birth or across the Channel rolleyes.gif

I think his book is one of the Look Look Dick see Spot run variety.