Small Mp3 Player For Gym. Non Apple

eeeya

Looking for mp3 player in Bkk

Small, with a clip. Size matters more than gb capaciy.

So far ive killed:

SanDisk sansa clip

Sansa clip +

Sansa clip zip

Sony clip(current one at sony shops)

Apple isnt an option because i run linux on my computers.

Havnt tried any copy mp3 players in mbk or fortune.

Id get another Sandisk sansa clip but cant find them in bkk. The size is perfect

....sent from my new fangdangled walkie talkie

Edited by eeeya

I bought both a Sansa Clip and a Sansa Fuze from Ebay. Both were "refurbished" models, but looked brand new. I think I paid $50 for the Fuze and $40 for the Clip, that was including shipping from the UK. Had both for over 6 months with no problems. Amazing sound for an MP3 player.

I bought both a Sansa Clip and a Sansa Fuze from Ebay. Both were "refurbished" models, but looked brand new. I think I paid $50 for the Fuze and $40 for the Clip, that was including shipping from the UK. Had both for over 6 months with no problems. Amazing sound for an MP3 player.

Their size is perfect to clip on your waist and run headphones up the inside of your singlet / tshirt when at the gym or running etc.

Might just order another one, think this will be my 6-7th now. Usually the problem is the headphone jack starts to loose its connection and cutting out one side headphone.

Their size is perfect to clip on your waist and run headphones up the inside of your singlet / tshirt when at the gym or running etc.

Might just order another one, think this will be my 6-7th now. Usually the problem is the headphone jack starts to loose its connection and cutting out one side headphone.

I guess if you are frequently pulling out an pushing in the headphone jack it's going to get worn out, but why would you nee to?