This Weeks Specials

farangconnection

Do you have special attractions at your place to justify 30 % higher prices than anywhere else in Thailand :D . I love falang food and travel a lot but your prices ???? :o

Could you quote some examples? I've never seen beer *Chang* in Bangkok/Pattaya at Bht 55.00 per bottle. Methinks you may be dreaming.

Do you have special attractions at your place to justify 30 % higher prices than anywhere else in Thailand :D . I love falang food and travel a lot but your prices ???? :o

Could you quote some examples? I've never seen beer *Chang* in Bangkok/Pattaya at Bht 55.00 per bottle. Methinks you may be dreaming.

60Bht in Patters!! :D

60Bht in Patters!! :o

Well, I'm glad that's sorted. Bht 5.00 less is 30% more expensive. Bloody kids these days - never learn owt at school. I blame the liberals.

Please let me know where you can get a Guinnes for 115 baht (115 + 30% = 149.50)

Last time I bought one in Foodland I paid 190 baht, and where else in Surin can I eat the same quality farang food???

Just wonder????????? :o

Please let me know where you can get a Guinnes for 115 baht (115 + 30% = 149.50)

Last time I bought one in Foodland I paid 190 baht, and where else in Surin can I eat the same quality farang food???

Just wonder????????? :o

That's right...........I paid 190 for mine as well, but as it's St Paddies day I thought I would give my locals a treat and drop the price to 150. And Joyeves. Yes we do have a special attraction. It's called bloody good food.As for 30% dearer.........well. I suppose if it were true, I could justify it by explaining that the 30% extra is to transport the goods from the place it is 30% cheaper, up to Surin. Most people don't need that explaining to them, but then there are nunbskulls who do. As it is most people are quite happy to pay my grossly inflated prices, and nary a word is said against me after I have prised every last satang from their wallets, and send them penniless on their ways to explore the Devil dives of downtown Surin. Actually for every 100 happy customers I do get 3 that moan. And who needs 103 customers every day. :D

And also nojoy, if you ask me nicley I can direct you to a nice little noodle shop where you can eat your fill for 20baht.

<snip> And also nojoy, if you ask me nicley I can direct you to a nice little noodle shop where you can eat your fill for 20baht.

That is exactly why I make the effort to make a 120km round trip to eat at the Farang Connection. Simply because I get to eat and drink exactly what I want.

Now what about some simple mathematics.... My pick-up gets 10 km for 1 litre of fuel. So a 120 km trip uses 12 litres of fuel. So to crawl out of the jungle and have some decent food costs me a minimum of 300 Baht.