British Sex Fiend Arrested In Phuket

webfact

Glad they pointed out the one seated, I couldnt quite work it out from the picture.

Ah well more expense for the UK tax payer.

In a photo of 5 Thais and 1 farang, you couldn't work out which one was British? LOL.

I was just thinking that the cops at the rear had better not be working undercover because they have blown it just for 5 minutes glory. Same as all photos with the cops and the perp in Thailand .

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why the UK based SOCA had to fly all the way out here on a freebie to present evidence of a crime committed in Malta. He committed the crime in Thailand so why not let him rot in a Thai prison and Mr King concentrate on the multiple pedophile rings operating in the UK.

The arrest followed Jonathan King of the UK-based Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) meeting Royal Thai Police Immigration chief Lt Gen Pharnu Kerdlarpphon in Bangkok last Thursday.

At the meeting, Mr King presented Gen Pharnu evidence Mr Glass had served a prison sentence in Malta after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting a child.

I would be surprised if they did come here just to provide information on this guy. More likely it was part of a larger exchange of details regarding known criminals from the UK thought to be in Thailand. Hopefully there will be more found though I am unsure what will happen to them after. I assume visas revoked and deported back to UK though, as has been pointed out earlier, they will not neccessarliy be charged with anything there.

This is a Perfect example of why Thailand and other countries do a back ground check for everyone that wants to even visit

... and it clearly doesn't work, so I guess it's also a perfect example of why hassling millions of visitors with bs bureaucracy to give the illusion they're stopping a-holes like this guy, is senseless.

• Like 1

Mr. Glass possibly had a difficult childhood. He is the victim of a system that allowed this to happen. bah.gif

Gotta love those Thai police trophy photos.

(For those TV members who are unable to detect blatant satire, the above comments were meant tongue in cheek.)

I think everyone here has said all that needs to be said - send him inside, throw away the key etc. What I find remarkable is the guy is a repeat offender yet is released continually. That does not make sense to me. Maybe prison justice needs to prevail on him once he is put back inside. This guy needs to be chemically castrated and never to be released stamped on his file.

yes agree but it should be from the neck down.

How did he get the visa to enter Thailand and a job in the first place????

Any monkey can get a visa to enter Thailand and any other country - when was the last time you were checked for a criminal record?

When I applied for a an O-A Visa for Thailand while living in the US. Thai Embassy in Los Angeles required it.

I don't get why the UK based SOCA had to fly all the way out here on a freebie to present evidence of a crime committed in Malta. He committed the crime in Thailand so why not let him rot in a Thai prison and Mr King concentrate on the multiple pedophile rings operating in the UK.

The arrest followed Jonathan King of the UK-based Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) meeting Royal Thai Police Immigration chief Lt Gen Pharnu Kerdlarpphon in Bangkok last Thursday.

At the meeting, Mr King presented Gen Pharnu evidence Mr Glass had served a prison sentence in Malta after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting a child.

I would be surprised if they did come here just to provide information on this guy. More likely it was part of a larger exchange of details regarding known criminals from the UK thought to be in Thailand. Hopefully there will be more found though I am unsure what will happen to them after. I assume visas revoked and deported back to UK though, as has been pointed out earlier, they will not neccessarliy be charged with anything there.

In another article he was sentenced in absentia for 20 yrs, hence why there would be no sense in trying try him in Thialand.

This is a Perfect example of why Thailand and other countries do a back ground check for everyone that wants to even visit. Before even a Tourist visa is allowed there should be a back ground check to keep trash like this guy out of any country but the one where he currently resides and he should reside IN PRISON,

I wouldn't want the Thai authorities, thoroughly corrupt and untrustworthy as they are, privy to that information about each and every visitor coming on holiday.

If British authorities don't want this man to travel, don't issue him a passport. Simples.

we dont want him back here keeping him for years at the tax payers exspence stay in thailand with the rest them

Should take up a collection to cover the cost (plus a little profit) for him to be housed in a Thai prison :o Recidivism is generally very high for those convicted of sex crimes.... especially when he has shown that he will repeat..... they should say goodbye to that little key..... Outsourcing for prisons could be a growth industry :o

To an American's ears, the term "sex fiend" seems somewhat misapplied here.

Why, some of my best friends are "sex fiends," but as far as I know none of them have ever been interested in anything but consensual sex with othrr adults. I daresay more than a few of them might be found reading this very forum.

Glad they pointed out the one seated, I couldnt quite work it out from the picture.

Ah well more expense for the UK tax payer.

In a photo of 5 Thais and 1 farang, you couldn't work out which one was British? LOL.

This man has committed a lot serious offences..how he got out of the US without been sent home is a disgrace. Hope they throw away the key when this one is locked up :(

Why, some of my best friends are "sex fiends," but as far as I know none of them have ever been interested in anything but consensual sex with othrr adults. I daresay more than a few of them might be found reading this very forum.

This is where we are divided by a common language, The derivation of the word 'fiend' from old English means the opposite of 'friend' and was applied to generally an enemy of mankind (Satan), In many respects that's just what pedophiles are in practice.

How did he get the visa to enter Thailand and a job in the first place????

Any monkey can get a visa to enter Thailand and any other country - when was the last time you were checked for a criminal record?

When I applied for my retirement visa.

I wasn't checked for a criminal record when I applied for my retirement visa, which was just as well. (only joking)

The cops look like they've just won a snooker tournament and have arranged themselves ranked in height order to receive the trophy. Wouldn't be surprised if they opened up a shaken bottle of Asti Spumante and spurted it all over Mr Glass's head for good measure.

What??

Apart from the tallest one in the photo, these guys look to lean to be snooker players.

This is where we are divided by a common language, The derivation of the word 'fiend' from old English means the opposite of 'friend' and was applied to generally an enemy of mankind (Satan), In many respects that's just what pedophiles are in practice.

I think astanhope's usage would be the third of my dictionary's definitions: "a person addicted to some activity, habit etc." and not as chutai defines it which are definitions 1 & 2 .

At least this pervert won’t be using British tax payers money for the next 10 years fighting his deportation back to the UK in the European courts, Bye Bye.

Uh, not quite.

" PHUKET: -- British national Hugh Glass, 57, wanted for multiple sex crimes involving children.... "

" PHUKET: -- Briton Hugh Glass, 57, was arrested yesterday (April 11) by Phuket Immigration Police at the request of the UK’s Serious Crime Squad, which wants him for child molestation offences."... "

It seems he is wanted in an official capacity by British Authorities, and his extradition puts him directly into their hands. Whether the NZ folks charges cause and extradition procedure to happen, as long as he is locked down tight, that fgight will remain languid and low key. And yes, pedos get a very tough time of it in western jails, and not in laise faire sexual Thai jails. Not to say 25 years till death in Bangkok Hilton would be a cake walk of ladyboys and fun times.

Hell on earth comes equally to mind.

So the two boys sexually assaulted in Phuket last year.... once the investigation is done and they want to lay charges.

Is he going to be locked up for years in the UK while they try to extradite him back??

No, it might be that he will stand trail for that in the UK.

He is wanted in UK, the malta crime has been convicted and served, as were the American ones. But it goes to show a pattern that is unbreakable since he was 18; no matter what consequences befall him from his actions.

He is just a demon pedo and can not stop, and that made the Thais move that much faster.

• Like 1

Done to Animals all the time but Never to Human~~Castrate

Except the problem is not in his sex organs, but in his mind.

So even if you cut off his hands like in Saudia Arabia,

and sewed his mouth to just the size of a straw to drink through,

he still would fine someway, frotage or whatever, to pursue his mad predilections.

Not saying to do the above, just making the point,

but he needs to be in a lock up of some sort, asylum or jail.

Edited by animatic

Another black mark for Patong, Phuket.

Yes, I appreciate these characters can pop up anywhere, but it seems that they do not do so as frequently in Hua Hin, Chiang Rai, Ubon, Korat etc. Patong is a rotting carcass attracting all sorts of vermin that feast on decaying flesh.

Phuket needs a major clean up of some of these foreign creeps.

• Like 1

How about under-aged-male sex fiend?

Why is he in a shirt and tie walking down beach road?

Why the hell not? Is there a dress requirement for that area?

Perhaps he was having a break from work at the hotel, probably needs a shirt and tie for that kind of job.

He wasn't working at a hotel. He was invited there. Read before you write Harry Milton.

we dont want him back here keeping him for years at the tax payers exspence stay in thailand with the rest them

Just sending him back to where he got his training.

Just sending him back to where he got his training.

yessir, you created him and your laws put it in the taxpayers pockets, so man up, take your scum and do with them what you will