Pedestrians

MilesCh

Have you seen how difficult it is to actually cross the road here?

No, tell us all please.

Well most of times you have to use these disgusting and dangerous cross over which is a nightmare for old ladies, people with infants, children or shopping trolleys.

If using zebra crossing you're not safe either, cars just ignore them

it's a car first society where pedestrians are not welcome

Lives are cheap here, and those of people that can't afford a vehicle are basically seen as worthless.

Funfon! ....please....Posted Image

-

Please what?

Can you imagine a Thailand where pedestrians actually have right of way? Where zebra crossing actually means cars should stop when someone steps out? They put stoplights on the one near my house last year and it's been completely ignored even when the light is red while me and the kids are in the middle of the crossing, especially by the government bus drivers.

The push-switch to activate the stop light broke after two months, and the neighbors and I tried to find out who to call to get it fixed and no one we contacted gave a stuff.

I stand by my words, the people driving cars are considered much more important than those walking, just as in all other areas richer people are more valued than the poor. Whoops one exception that proves the rule - the Labour Court.

People with cars consider themselves much more important. Locals with shiny pickups have even too much of that pathetic ego-issue. Typical third world.

Lives are cheap here, and those of people that can't afford a vehicle are basically seen as worthless.

Funfon! ....please....coffee1.gif

-

Please what?

Can you imagine a Thailand where pedestrians actually have right of way? Where zebra crossing actually means cars should stop when someone steps out? They put stoplights on the one near my house last year and it's been completely ignored even when the light is red while me and the kids are in the middle of the crossing, especially by the government bus drivers.

The push-switch to activate the stop light broke after two months, and the neighbors and I tried to find out who to call to get it fixed and no one we contacted gave a stuff.

I stand by my words, the people driving cars are considered much more important than those walking, just as in all other areas richer people are more valued than the poor. Whoops one exception that proves the rule - the Labour Court.

People with cars consider themselves much more important. Locals with shiny pickups have even too much of that pathetic ego-issue. Typical third world.

yes and they won't slow down for pedestrians it's a disgrace people have to run to cross the street