Aggressive Foreign Tramp On 3Rd Road

marinediscoking

I noticed him today at about 1pm on 3rd road at the stop light half way between Center Rd. and North Pattaya Rd. When the traffic stops he walks out with a flower pot looking for handouts, I saw him slapping a pickup really hard with his hand when they refused to roll down the window. I also saw him walking head on into opposing traffic with his arm stretched out like he has a death wish or something. The traffic had to break hard to avoid hitting him. I saw him waiting at a bench by the light and thought he was Thai at first because he looked so skinny. I don't drive that part of 3rd road very often so I was wondering if anybody else has seen him.

post-72597-0-17764300-1365837338_thumb.j

post-72597-0-58156100-1365837375_thumb.j

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name is Sven. Nice guy. Has a nice house out past Jomtien. Sometimes he likes to unwind.

If you know him you should have a word with him. I was not trying to be "dramatic" when I said cars were breaking hard to avoid hitting him. He was almost hit and the cars behind almost rear-ended each other because he did it suddenly. It appeared to me that if he has a house like you say he hasn't be in it for weeks or months, there is no way this is someone on a 24 hour drinking binge.

I. Hate that, I Used to live in Hastings, UK, we had a huge problem with drunks on the promenade, one day my wife came home and told me they had accosted her when she was with our 2 daughters, they asked for money then ranted and raved at her when she walked away.

I done whatever a man would have done, I went straight down to where they were and offered them to fight me, I called them everything, still not one of them would get up, luckily for them.

I had the same <deleted> in Charing Cross railway station with the aggressive Scottish drunks trying to sponge money, I did a roundhouse kick that just missed his head, then he was a dribbling drunken Scottish blubbering fool, " i'm sorry mate, I didnae mean to offend, I was only jokin" yeah right.

I was 30 years old and in my prime, that's the only reason they were sorry, if I was and OAP, they wouldn't give a toss.

If I see this tosser in Patts, I will get out of my truck if he accosts anyone within my vicinity, and lay him down.

I hate people like this with a passion.

If you care that much, why not wander over for a chat, instead of taking creepy photos? Your inaction could have cost him his life.

I might go back on my motorbike when the water stops but I did not want him banging my car because I would not have given him any money.

Just this past week I found an elder friend of mine sitting unconscious outside subway and could not get him to wake up. I spend the night with him at the hospital and tuns out he took too many sleeping pills but was ok the next day. I lived in Santa monica california for bit where hundreds of homeless are and my experience with them is to be very careful around them as they are very unpredictable.

I was not out to take creepy photos of him I was just wondering if someone knows him. After the german tramp tread from a couple of years back it seems a high number of people seem we as foreigners should not intervene when we see these matters.

If you know him and where he lives what is stopping you from intervening?

I. Hate that, I Used to live in Hastings, UK, we had a huge problem with drunks on the promenade, one day my wife came home and told me they had accosted her when she was with our 2 daughters, they asked for money then ranted and raved at her when she walked away.

I done whatever a man would have done, I went straight down to where they were and offered them to fight me, I called them everything, still not one of them would get up, luckily for them.

I had the same <deleted> in Charing Cross railway station with the aggressive Scottish drunks trying to sponge money, I did a roundhouse kick that just missed his head, then he was a dribbling drunken Scottish blubbering fool, " i'm sorry mate, I didnae mean to offend, I was only jokin" yeah right.

I was 30 years old and in my prime, that's the only reason they were sorry, if I was and OAP, they wouldn't give a toss.

If I see this tosser in Patts, I will get out of my truck if he accosts anyone within my vicinity, and lay him down.

LOL!

Settle down tiger, it's not that serious...

you going to bash the elderly man,you sound like a tough guy.

• Like 1

His name is Sven. Nice guy. Has a nice house out past Jomtien. Sometimes he likes to unwind.

If you know him you should have a word with him. I was not trying to be "dramatic" when I said cars were breaking hard to avoid hitting him. He was almost hit and the cars behind almost rear-ended each other because he did it suddenly. It appeared to me that if he has a house like you say he hasn't be in it for weeks or months, there is no way this is someone on a 24 hour drinking binge.

Sven might have ended up breaking, but presumably the cars were braking.

Maybe Sven was warming up for Songkran. Did he have a water gun as well?

Edited by Suradit69

Talk about crazy drunk farangs. About 7 - 8 years ago, I went down to Pattaya to visit with a friend, wasn't sure where he was staying. This was before he got a cell phone. I wondered around most of the day looking for him, kind of had an idea where he hung out. I was sitting in a corner bar having a beer, asked several of the local pub crawlers if they knew him, about that time a drunk came staggering down the street, started to cross the corner in front of me and fell flat over on his face. Guess who.. laugh.png

Happy songkran, if everybody who sees this guy during the holiday give him a bottle of sang som, mekhong & the other even cheapest form of whiskey. it will be a blast of a new year for him... cool.png

I saw him Friday(yesterday) near the beach causing problems. He was not a quality tourist. The Thais eventually sent him on his way a number of times. Thais were very patient. I did make contact with him.

He was not drunk but seemed mentally distressed. I did warn him about the Thais and tried to find out where he lived. I did tell him to go home. He then did the best dissapearing act ever.

I did the best I could without getting involved.

• Like 1