Lumpy Posts

Guest endure

Guest endure

Is there any way of turning off the forum behaviour which lumps together all the posts that you make within a short time span into one post? It's driving me bonkers :o

Is there any way of turning off the forum behaviour which lumps together all the posts that you make within a short time span into one post? It's driving me bonkers :o

I encountered that problem awhile ago. It happens (usually) when you hit the "REPLY" button at the bottom-right corner of your previous post.

To avoid this, use the "ADDREPLY" gallery_16137_352_1065.jpg

found at the bottom-right or top-right of the page (not the post, the top/bottom of the page)

This will give you a clean box to type your next post in (clean as in it won't have any text or quotes from your previous post)

Guest endure

Will it work?

Will it work 2?

Is there any way of turning off the forum behaviour which lumps together all the posts that you make within a short time span into one post? It's driving me bonkers :D

I encountered that problem awhile ago. It happens (usually) when you hit the "REPLY" button at the bottom-right corner of your previous post.

found at the bottom-right or top-right of the page (not the post, the top/bottom of the page)

This will give you a clean box to type your next post in (clean as in it won't have any text or quotes from your previous post)

It still happens. The will it work and will it work 2 were 2 separate posts each generated using 'ADD REPLY'. The BB software has concatenated them into 1 :D

And it's also concatenated my 'Reply' to you too :o

Will it work?

Will it work 2?

Is there any way of turning off the forum behaviour which lumps together all the posts that you make within a short time span into one post? It's driving me bonkers :D

It still happens. The will it work and will it work 2 were 2 separate posts each generated using 'ADD REPLY'. The BB software has concatenated them into 1 :D

And it's also concatenated my 'Reply' to you too :o

Well, didn't take me long to run out of ideas on this one.

Admin ? Any ideas ?

Someone at Invision, the forum software vendor, lacked an honest peer group at work to sit him down and tell him it was a really stupid idea. Considering that the search function needs so much work, it's beyond me why they wasted time on this annoyance. Hopefully they'll have the guts to confront him or her about this before the next release.

A really annoying and useless feature.

cv

Someone at Invision, the forum software vendor, lacked an honest peer group at work to sit him down and tell him it was a really stupid idea. Considering that the search function needs so much work, it's beyond me why they wasted time on this annoyance. Hopefully they'll have the guts to confront him or her about this before the next release.

cv

You'll feel very silly as an administrator when you find out you can switch off that feature :o

Sorry, I found this post and couldn't stop myself making a sarcastic comment.

You'll feel very silly as an administrator when you find out you can switch off that feature :o

Hey Puddin' Puller... (interesting nic that)... why don't you stroll over to this thread and say hello to everyone.

:D

cv

You'll feel very silly as an administrator when you find out you can switch off that feature :D

If you look to the left you'll feel very silly reading that I'm not an administrator, and therefor cannot do that. :o

cv

cv

You'll feel very silly as an administrator when you find out you can switch off that feature :D

If you look to the left you'll feel very silly reading that I'm not an administrator, and therefor cannot do that. :o

cv

Maybe we should change his nick to Wayne Kerr :D

Hate to be the one to have to bring this Back on Topic, especially in such elite company :o

Any idea why this seems to only be happening to endure ?

As I mentioned, it happened to me when I tried to reply to one of my own posts, (using the "Reply" button), but doesn't happen if I use the "AddReply" at the top or bottom of the page.

However, it seems it still happens to him. I don't know what OS or browser he is using.

Wayne Kerr's of the world unite ! :D

Merge member's concurrent posts - disabled

Cheers Huski... works fine. :D

Cheers Huski... works fine. :D

does it .. ?

totster :D