Climbing Wall In Phuket

slackula

ive not heard of any in phuket, but there are some new climbs in koh yao noi.

There was a bar on the road from Nai Harn to Rawai called The Wall.

It did have a climbing wall, but, it closed down due to lack of interest and far-flung location.

Would have thought Phang-Nga and Krabi would be a climbers paradise. The real thing, though.

sure sir burr. railei is full of dreadlocked climbers, but koh yao noi is really 'unchartered waters' for this group of people. we have climbs here which are already routed but they receive very few visitors. which is great. i think the locals like to keep it that way too!

there are guys out on the local islands who have routes set out, but its not an obvious place to climb. you need to arrange it first with a local. if you email [email protected] more information can be provided.

ive not heard of any in phuket, but there are some new climbs in koh yao noi.

There was a bar on the road from Nai Harn to Rawai called The Wall.

It did have a climbing wall, but, it closed down due to lack of interest and far-flung location.

Would have thought Phang-Nga and Krabi would be a climbers paradise. The real thing, though.

What about "Sarafi" near the top of the hill at the south of Patong? That's got a wall - my g/f climbed it last year. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Climbing wall- Central Festival Mall, 2nd floor at Super Sports store.

Seriously, folks!! :D

Yup, saw it yesterday!

I asked if I could have a go but they said no because I was heavier than the guy on the other end of the safety rope. :o:D:D

I asked if I could have a go but they said no because I was heavier than the guy on the other end of the safety rope. :o:D:D

:D:D I have this mental picture of you falling off the wall and a little Thai guy being catapulted over the top of it!! :D

Presumably he had the same image in his head too, hence the refusal :D