Eva Prices For What.

fredob43

HEADS UP.

I have just traveled back to BKK from London with EVA Elite class, as usual I booked a 1 year open return ticket.

On arrival in BKK I found out that EVA have changed their set up, I can now change the return date but not as usual free of charge now it will cost £75 add to this the increase of £88 on the inital cost from the last time I used them on the 4th November 2012 that equate's to a total increase of 13.6% in 5 month's

So what did I get for my monies total £1,363.

Well a bigger seat that was ok............+ They EVA had changed my boarding pass to economy so for the first time in over 7 year's I couldn't use the fast track in London, that normally would not have been a problem except that it was Easter monday and all hell had broken out in Heathrow. The 25kg of luggage thank's a bunch, the inedible so called food, and not once were any drink's offered during the flight.

I just cant wait to travel back on the return leg.

Note to self stock up on goodies before I leave.

Look's like it'll have to be a 1 stopper from now on, as there isn't much left BA they are always on strike. Thai air and their 50 year old plane's + they don't do Elite class and their food is even worse.

Happy new year everyone.

Edited by fredob43

You paid HOW much................??

You have been rammed for at least £500 on that price..............

If you can get a 1 year open EVA or any other nonstop flight Elite class Lon/BKK for around £850 please post detail's and send me a PM stating address and I'll send you a cheque for £100 that's once I've booked it !!!

At that price I'll put up with the crap food and lack of drink's trolley +++.

Edited by fredob43
  • Like 1

If you can get a 1 year open EVA or any other nonstop flight Elite class Lon/BKK for around £850 please post detail's and send me a PM stating address and I'll send you a cheque for £100 that's once I've booked it !!!

Will do..............

Buddy you could have had Biz on any amount of Airlines for that avoiding the Non Stop Carriers

Edited to add..........

Am at loss as to why people book open returns. You'll still only fly if a seat is available in Class booked. Its a total waste of money and the Airlines love you to bits.........

Edited by Chivas

I really dont understand people who buy cheap fixed date tickets and complain they cant change them. Dont occupy your seat, loose your ticket.

I didn't buy a fixed return I got a 1 year open return but found out later EVA has changed there format and I will now have to pay £75 for something that I have already paid for Please read the OP.

I really dont understand people who buy cheap fixed date tickets and complain they cant change them. Dont occupy your seat, loose your ticket.

I didn't buy a fixed return I got a 1 year open return but found out later EVA has changed there format and I will now have to pay £75 for something that I have already paid for Please read the OP.

Sorry Fredob my comment wasn't towards you just look at the post above mine.

Will do..............

Buddy you could have had Biz on any amount of Airlines for that avoiding the Non Stop Carriers

Edited to add..........

Am at loss as to why people book open returns. You'll still only fly if a seat is available in Class booked. Its a total waste of money and the Airlines love you to bits.........

I await the details,

N/B the last time I flew Emirates '1 stop' biz one way was 7 year's ago and it was nearly £800 then must admit there lounge was fantastic. Glad to hear that they have now reduced their cost by about half since then.

Sorry Fredob my comment wasn't towards you just look at the post above mine.

Like wise.

I got so excited about getting Biz class for peanut's I didn't scan above.

Edited to add..........

i would like to see a link for any business return ticket lhr/bkk for anywhere near £1300

Edited to add..........

i would like to see a link for any business return ticket lhr/bkk for anywhere near £1300

Not sure of the current price but I paid around that price for my August trip with Sri Lankan Airlines. No other airline came anywhere near that price when I was researching. I booked in January.

Edited to add..........

Not sure of the current price but I paid around that price for my August trip with Sri Lankan Airlines. No other airline came anywhere near that price when I was researching. I booked in January.

That's cheap if it's Biz, The best biz I have found non stop is well over £2,000 and that was for a 1 month duration and on a special in low season. Well look's like we will all find out soon as chivas seem's to have ALL the answer's.

• Like 1