I Can Pour My Own Beer Thank You.

GuestHouse

Actually this is good service and hospitality. Something that is lacking in my country. However, a better service would be to ask if you wanted some more first. It is always better to give someone what they want rather than what you think they might want..or to think what you are giving them is better than what they want :-)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely. I too like to pour my own beer at leisure and find it highly irritating when they keep topping it up after every few sips. I try to keep the glass on the far end of the table but they sneak in from the back. And if there is a bucket of ice for a companion drinking water or coke, they will put it into your cold beer too.

i like ice in my beer. I know, it is a sacrilege to do this as i am a aussie, but I really like it now .

Absolutely. I too like to pour my own beer at leisure and find it highly irritating when they keep topping it up after every few sips. I try to keep the glass on the far end of the table but they sneak in from the back. And if there is a bucket of ice for a companion drinking water or coke, they will put it into your cold beer too.

i like ice in my beer. I know, it is a sacrilege to do this as i am a aussie, but I really like it now .

I can't stand it. It completely ruins the taste of the beer for me. Too bad because I like it ice cold.

You can enjoy the best of both worlds with an ice cold glass from the freezer but no ice in the beer.