Where Can I Put Up Posters To Advertise House For Sale

mascarakatze

Thai Visa ,Baht and Sold ,all reasonable agents (difficult to define) only found a few worth my time.

Outside your house of course and all routes leading to your house. All the Rimpings. Some of the golf clubs may allow you to post on their notice boards.

I don't think any of the above require you to include a reason for selling. 1508596.GIF

Good luck.

The Chiang Mai Expat club has a classified section on their on-line bulletin and you could go to their monthly meeting with some brochures and photos to leave on an information table--at least you have a target audience there.

I would also try international magazines--and post on their property ads. I am not sure which ones are best, but you could do some research on google. As well, Thais from the Bangkok area are investing in property up here, so it may be worth your while to contact some of the Thai publications like the Nation and Bangkok Post to advertise, as well as Thai language classifieds.

Good luck to you.

Just curious why you are selling?

any good lessons learned for potential home owners?

tks

Address the issues. It's none of your business why I'm selling

and so it is none of your business that we choose not to address your issues

what is the probability that you would have something valuable to contribute????

Just curious why you are selling?

any good lessons learned for potential home owners?

tks

just curious--why are you curious

It's right there in the post you quoted: potential concerns / lessons learned about owning a home in Chiang Mai.

what is the probability that you would have something valuable to contribute????

With an attitude like the one you're showing, a big fat zero one would hope.