Thai Politicians May Be Involved In Elephant Killings: Kaeng Krachan Park Chief

webfact

Since the elephant is Thailand's national symbol, maybe a widely advertised death penalty for elephant poaching could be implemented. Get the public all fired up about 'national pride' and there will be lots of citizens who will stop this horrible trade.

death penalty will not solve anything.

It would if it happened to be ANY corrupt politition !!!! Please do not be in denial about corrupt politicians whatever party they are from, your posts are again giving the impression that it's rare for corruption to happen, come on be open---re gambling-killings-corrupt contract practices-and topics like this, all persons should report and publish ANYTHING that is wrong.

All is NOT wrong here in Thailand but if you and a few more posters spoke and posted more honest and open replies TVF would be more interesting than open denial about wrongdoings here.

What is you problem again?

Would you support death penalty for killing an animal?

Punishment does not fit the crime. Death penalty has never stopped people doing stupid things. History has proven this fact. Extreme positions only show the lack of of intellect. I dunno kill em all and let God sort em out attitude? Education and the Thai people being more active will do far more for the wildlife than extreme positions, laws, and punishments. A death penalty for killing a certain animal will only drive the price up for that particular dead animal.

• Like 1

Since the elephant is Thailand's national symbol, maybe a widely advertised death penalty for elephant poaching could be implemented. Get the public all fired up about 'national pride' and there will be lots of citizens who will stop this horrible trade.

It would if it happened to be ANY corrupt politition !!!! Please do not be in denial about corrupt politicians whatever party they are from, your posts are again giving the impression that it's rare for corruption to happen, come on be open---re gambling-killings-corrupt contract practices-and topics like this, all persons should report and publish ANYTHING that is wrong.

All is NOT wrong here in Thailand but if you and a few more posters spoke and posted more honest and open replies TVF would be more interesting than open denial about wrongdoings here.

Look I do not have a problem AGAIN ???? Mr, Your problem is in DENIAL to answer you re death for killing animals NO

But when I suggest the government do something or ACT....you rarely back posters up. you are defending all the time even if it's obvious.. What is your problem on topics --why do you not acuse sometimes ???? I LOVE it here but I will never condone wrong, my mothers teaching was decent

• Like 1

Look I do not have a problem AGAIN ???? Mr, Your problem is in DENIAL to answer you re death for killing animals NO

But when I suggest the government do something or ACT....you rarely back posters up. you are defending all the time even if it's obvious.. What is your problem on topics --why do you not acuse sometimes ???? I LOVE it here but I will never condone wrong, my mothers teaching was decent

where did i deny here anything?

American tourist from Dallas had the idea of death penalty for elephant poaching. i said death penalty will solve nothing.

you said: It would if it happened to be ANY corrupt politition !!!! and more confusing stuff like how decent your mother was. hard to follow your points here.

where did i deny here anything?

American tourist from Dallas had the idea of death penalty for elephant poaching. i said death penalty will solve nothing.

you said: It would if it happened to be ANY corrupt politition !!!! and more confusing stuff like how decent your mother was. hard to follow your points here.

It is your GENERAL denial I was talking about-on most subjects,

I pointed the fact re-mother because she gave me the good thinking to object to wrong --do you understand,

I did answer you on the death penalty---my remarks re politicians was to point out the fact if one was given the death sentence MAYBE action would be taken. NOT meaning it should happen.

I agree in general it solves nothing.

reining in the officials involved and publishing it nationwide is healthy.

It is your GENERAL denial I was talking about-on most subjects,

I pointed the fact re-mother because she gave me the good thinking to object to wrong --do you understand,

I did answer you on the death penalty---my remarks re politicians was to point out the fact if one was given the death sentence MAYBE action would be taken. NOT meaning it should happen.

I agree in general it solves nothing.

reining in the officials involved and publishing it nationwide is healthy.

My mother taught me to be friendly and to see the good sides.

I praise people for achievement and good jobs they do. you think i am doing wrong?

• Like 1

This report has to be seen and others regarding tiger etc, newspapers Duty is to tell all and print all, most illegal activities seem to have VIP connections so YINGLUCK it is your duty to weed out these scumbags, without much effort they can be found, IF the willingness is there.

Unfortunately gj, it just ain't there.